X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
    Don't want to get unto it. Today at noon, keep your eyes on the news
    Oh come on sf good , bad neither?
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• I don't really wanna say as the news I got was vague. But I know I will be watching. I have a hunch but that is all it is right now
      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• This wasn't from any Internet source. It is local
        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• I might misinterpret the information which is why I am not saying more. I just know as of NOW there will be some local breaking news about this stuff at noon

Comment

• This is annoying, and concerning. You could at least post which way you heard. For god's sake.

Comment

• Pm me then

Comment

• All I know is news stations are working on an announcement for noon.

TO ME and only TO ME it sounds like it is an announcement he is leaving. PERHAPS I am misinterpreting and it will be him staying. That is the part I am not sure. I don't know for SURE if it is good news or bad news. Just that as of right now there is something planned for noon.

IF nothing comes of it I will go into detail because that would mean something changed.

Sorry I can't give you more. But either way it sounds like we will know today

Comment

• Historic announcement. The MVC is staying at 10 crappy teams and the tournament is still in St Louis.

Comment

• I bet the big news is probably that the Koch brothers are buying a spaceship and a unicorn and putting them in the arena parking lot for HCGM.

Comment

All I know is news stations are working on an announcement for noon.

TO ME and only TO ME it sounds like it is an announcement he is leaving. PERHAPS I am misinterpreting and it will be him staying. That is the part I am not sure. I don't know for SURE if it is good news or bad news. Just that as of right now there is something planned for noon.

IF nothing comes of it I will go into detail because that would mean something changed.

Is this local (Wichita) news?

Comment

• There will be one less horse in the Texas stable, as Myles Turner has declared for the NBA draft.

Comment

• I will be glad when this is just over. Ready to move on, one way or another. The not-knowing is the worst part.

Comment

All I know is news stations are working on an announcement for noon.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but if you're right this is about the best kept secret amongst 650K people that humanity has ever seen. You broke this news - what - an hour ago, and you're still the lone drum beat.

Comment

• I would think Marshall would schedule a meeting with the team first and that is how the news would leak if he is leaving. If this is a local presser then one would think he is signing an extension and staying.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                                I'm not saying you're wrong, but if you're right this is about the best kept secret amongst 650K people that humanity has ever seen. You broke this news - what - an hour ago, and you're still the lone drum beat.
                                No offense to shockerfan, as I believe he meant/is meaning well with what he said.. what he knows is about as far from a sure thing as you can get, IMO. Third hand info that doesn't necessarily mean anything. Wouldn't worry about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X