No announcement yet.

The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm going to watch another 'bloody' episode of Banshee... yikes!
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• @VCUinsider: Source says that Texas has officially offered VCU's SHAKA SMART. #VCU working on a counter offer that is pale in comparison to #UT.

Not sure if this has been posted or not, too many threads to keep up on.

Comment

• @VCUinsider: My sources say that Shaka has officially declined 3.3 million offer from Alabama. Apparently the school wasn't a good fit. #Alabama #VCU

Take it fwiw. All kinds of stuff in twitter land.

Comment

• So according to "VCU insider", Shaka has been first choice to Alabama and Texas. Hmmm. Does Marshall like being sloppy seconds?
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• By the way, KWCH and all of its cohorts (led by Will Klunkle) are pond scum.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
              By the way, KWCH and all of its cohorts (led by Will Klunkle) are pond scum.
              That's being awfully nice in my opinion. Just plain idiots.

Comment

• Originally posted by fansince80s View Post
                @VCUinsider: Source says that Texas has officially offered VCU's SHAKA SMART. #VCU working on a counter offer that is pale in comparison to #UT.

Not sure if this has been posted or not, too many threads to keep up on.
                This guy only comes around when Shaka is involved in a coaching rumor. Last year he had sources saying VCU to the Big East. This year he said ETSU was going to hire a VCU assistant. Nothing to see here.

Comment

So according to "VCU insider", Shaka has been first choice to Alabama and Texas. Hmmm. Does Marshall like being sloppy seconds?
                  I'm to the point now I don't believe anything anymore. Trying to find news on this can drive a man crazy. Just have wait and see how it all shakes out I guess.

Comment

By the way, KWCH and all of its cohorts (led by Will Klunkle) are pond scum.
                    Curses to Jenn Bates for moving to the other side of the desk. Will is just hard to watch, he doesn't do his research and is full of crap it seems. To say he and Marshall have become close in his short time here is complete BS. Then to see the choices they used for their twitter question was terrible. I'm sure they got more than 4 tweets and you can't say there weren't any classy positive ones? They picked four losers for sure. At least they admitted one of them was from a KU fan. Probably Will's best friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by fansince80s View Post
                      I'm to the point now I don't believe anything anymore. Trying to find news on this can drive a man crazy.
                      HEY! I found out who REALLY killed Kennedy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockthemonkey View Post
                        Curses to Jenn Bates for moving to the other side of the desk. Will is just hard to watch, he doesn't do his research and is full of crap it seems. To say he and Marshall have become close in his short time here is complete BS. Then to see the choices they used for their twitter question was terrible. I'm sure they got more than 4 tweets and you can't say there weren't any classy positive ones? They picked four losers for sure. At least they admitted one of them was from a KU fan. Probably Will's best friend.
                        Absolute trash. I'm embarrassed for them and their station. If this is what KWCH is gonna go with, well f*** em. People couldn't stand Bruce, but damn it, he knew what he was doing and WSU was put up on the pedestal. Now, it has sunk to this useless garbage. Pathetic.

At full disclosure, this is the first time I've watched KWCH since the Klunkle twitter fight started. With the Marshall stuff going on, I decided to check in on the show and see what they were scooping. Good Lord, I'm sorry for my ears for having to listen to that piercing noise.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I haven't watched Sports Sunday in a long time. I watched tonight to find out the latest on the Marshall rumors. What a waste of my time. Both of those bozos love Texas so much that they should take their "mid-major" reporting to Austin.

I don't understand all of the love for the Texas job. To me it doesn't seem much better than the Alabama job and everyone seemed to laugh at the suggestion that Marshall would go to Bama.

Comment

• Not a brain between the two of the channel 12 sports bozos. I too admit to watching it to see if there was any real news. Nope, just those 2 blabbering about how if Texas calls, you go. They just can't understand why someone would stay at Podunk U.......
                            Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
                            Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by OregonShocker View Post
                              HEY! I found out who REALLY killed Kennedy!
                              It was a plan carried out by LBJ! He had the most to gain! ;)
                              The Assman

Comment

• Breaking News
                                This just in from Texas
                                Attached Files
                                I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Working...
                                X