No announcement yet.

The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is just conjecture on my part. I get the feeling that Patterson made the decision to get rid of Barnes weeks ago. Then all he had to do was give Barnes no choice but to leave. Barnes was never going to get another season. If Patterson did know weeks ago, was Barnes' successor already chosen? Was he part of the plan? I don't care for Barnes as a bench coach. I agree with the people who feel he should have been let go years ago. However, if his chosen successor knew of this plan to remove Barnes, knew of it before Barnes finished his season, well, to me that's just wrong.
    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Jenn Bates@KWCHJenn 2m2 minutes ago
      Alabama AD flying to wichita today to talk to Gregg Marshall (via Rivals in Tuscaloosa) https://alabama.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1751956 …

Making him come to Wichita, I like our chances.

Comment

• Hey its fine everyone. If I am wrong I am cooL with it. Just going with what I feel is accurate. I am not a rumor mill type of guy and most that know my history knows I rarely give info claiming sources.

I don't know exactly what the news will be. I will be watching and listening.

Have a good day everyone.
        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by thunderkwb View Post
          Jenn Bates@KWCHJenn 2m2 minutes ago
          Alabama AD flying to wichita today to talk to Gregg Marshall (via Rivals in Tuscaloosa) https://alabama.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1751956 …
          Hell perhaps this is the news LMAO. Who knows LOL
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Jenn Bates ‏@KWCHJenn 2m2 minutes ago
            Alabama AD flying to wichita today to talk to Gregg Marshall (via Rivals in Tuscaloosa) https://alabama.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1751956
            Yet there are no flights that appear between Tuscaloosa and Wichita. Hmmmm...

EDIT: There is one going into Jabara from Birmingham.
            78-65

Comment

• location location location

If there is in fact a press conference today at noon, its all about the location.
              -Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind-

GO SHOX!

Comment

• I am encouraged that HCGM is having him come to Wichita.

Comment

I am encouraged that HCGM is having him come to Wichita.
                  Ya agree, seems like a desperation move from Alabama part
                  Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Gary parish just announced that gregg marshall is meeting with Alabama today

Okay - I'm slow.....it already been posted.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                      Yet there are no flights that appear between Tuscaloosa and Wichita. Hmmmm...
                      The flight activity of Alabama's plane (which is shockingly an ancient POS Israeli thingamajig) does not show up in flight aware, at request of its owner.

3G should meet them at the airport, laugh in their faces, and tell them to GTFO with that hardware. Come strong at the 3G in quality, Wichita-made hardware, or don't come at all.

(I'm kidding there in the second part, of course.)

Comment

• I guess we're going to have an "elephant" in the room :)

Comment

• Everyone already all over the big news. Who knows what that means. Still can't believe he'd go to Alabama. WSU seems like a way better job.

Comment

• Would be a shame if Mr. Battle had a flat tire or was caught up in a massive traffic jam on his way to the meeting

Comment

Would be a shame if Mr. Battle had a flat tire or was caught up in a massive traffic jam on his way to the meeting
                              Everyone get out on the roads, now!
                              You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

• Is he bringing Saban with him?
                                Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Working...
                                X