The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
    Things certainly look better than they did a day or two ago but I'm still bracing myself to see bad news break at any time.

I'm itching for some real news instead of rumors, either good or bad.
    Didn't HCMT team meeting and flight out of town happen pretty fast? I seem to remember it was a late Sunday night flight with a Monday presser in College Station. So the longer this goes the better I think.

Comment

• Misery sources said he was theirs.

Only difference is that things are bigger in Tehas. So, you have 10x more douchebag 'sources'.
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by fansince80s View Post
        Didn't HCMT team meeting and flight out of town happen pretty fast? I seem to remember it was a late Sunday night flight with a Monday presser in College Station. So the longer this goes the better I think.
        He didn't have a team meeting. Cousinard found out from a friend or family member.
        Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
          Hell, I don't even trust me at this point.
          Trust NO ONE!
          Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
              He didn't have a team meeting. Cousinard found out from a friend or family member.
              Really? That's pretty lame.
              The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                Really? That's pretty lame.
                There were some articles this season on Shockers past. That was where I read it. Hope I'm remembering the details right.
                Livin the dream

Comment

• If Marshall goes to Texas I want to hire Shaka Smart even though I can't stand him because I want to change the name of this message board to ShakaNet.

If you let it roll off the tongue just right, you will feel like an Asian for a second.

Thinkers, Doers, Movers and Shaka's! I suppose if we have to be a smug, annoying basketball program, we might as well at least get some good puns out of the deal. :)

Comment

• I vote that we keep a list of every poster that claims "inside sources" that he's gone and when he announces he's staying, those posters get banned until the start of next season. That wold get some of the riff raff outta here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                      I vote that we keep a list of every poster that claims "inside sources" that he's gone and when he announces he's staying, those posters get banned until the start of next season. That wold get some of the riff raff outta here.
                      But I will still be here Dan. So there is that.

Comment

• Originally posted by fansince80s View Post
                        Didn't HCMT team meeting and flight out of town happen pretty fast? I seem to remember it was a late Sunday night flight with a Monday presser in College Station.
                        Originally posted by wufan View Post
                        Wrong. Story broke on Sunday. Mark went down to College Station on Monday and made the agreement. He came home to tell the team late Monday night. The presser in College Station was on Tuesday, during which Mark voice cracked with some tears when asked about the team and what took place when he told them he was leaving.

Mark Turgeon was introduced as Texas A&M's basketball coach Tuesday, just five days after Billy Gillispie left for Kentucky.

Turgeon met with players at Wichita State on Monday night after taking the Aggies job and he became emotional when discussing that meeting.
                        "It's hard and I'm here today because of those players and I told them that," he said, choking back tears. "I hope they're not as mad at me as they were last night."
                        78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                          Wrong. Story broke on Sunday. Mark went down to College Station on Monday and made the agreement. He came home to tell the team late Monday night. The presser in College Station was on Tuesday, during which Mark voice cracked with some tears when asked about the team and what took place when he told them he was leaving.

Mark Turgeon was introduced as Texas A&M's basketball coach Tuesday, just five days after Billy Gillispie left for Kentucky.

Turgeon met with players at Wichita State on Monday night after taking the Aggies job and he became emotional when discussing that meeting.
                          "It's hard and I'm here today because of those players and I told them that," he said, choking back tears. "I hope they're not as mad at me as they were last night."
                          You are correct. He did have a meeting. This was the article I was remembering:

http://m.thesunflower.com/mobile/sports/article_b54d94a4-4403-11e4-8fed-001a4bcf6878.html
                          Livin the dream

Comment

• This whole thing is just making me nuts. I am going to read my book about the sinking of the Lusitania.

Comment

• just watched the walking dead to keep marshall off my mind!

awesome season finale lol

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
                                just watched the walking dead to keep marshall off my mind!

awesome season finale lol
                                no spoilers.....I'm getting ready to watch

Comment

Working...
                                X