The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by UofMemphis View Post
    Whatever you do please pay no attention to the village idiot.
    What are you a stalker now? Oh sorry......you've always been a stalker.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chi-TownTiger View Post
      Delusional? We hired an ex nba coach who had a final four on his resume' but we can't court a coach from the MVC? Who's delusional?
      An mvc school who pay's their coach a top ten salary, dont play wsu like they are Drake or even uni.
      Hows my post? send me feedback at 1-800-f$%k-off

Comment

Delusional? We hired an ex nba coach who had a final four on his resume' but we can't court a coach from the MVC? Who's delusional?
        And here we go.

Good Lord this gets annoying.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

A cheater who found fertile ground and malleable minds in order to continue his model.

And ffs your program was in CUSA at the time.

Comment

• Memphis is now a blueblood and a Top 10 job per their message board.

roflz
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
              Memphis is now a blueblood and a Top 10 job per their message board.

roflz
              A Blueblood with zero NCs and 1 Final Four... Classic

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                A cheater who found fertile ground and malleable minds in order to continue his model.

And ffs your program was in CUSA at the time.
                I didn't come here to trash your program. Why are you trying to trash ours? Memphis was also in CUSA when they had teams like Louisville and Cincinnati in it too. Nobody's trying to say we're bluebloods, but we're not chopped liver either. We were a free throw and a bad call away from a national championship just eight years ago. We were the best team that year.

Okay now we suck but since you brought up Kentucky, where were they the decade prior to when they took our coach? In fact we clocked them that year in one of those early season tournaments. Nobody sustains it forever. All good programs have downturns. It's just in this day and age of instant information two years of not making the tournament means "we're in the crapper".

Comment

• So and I listened to Parsons/Kunkell and company.....what a waste. Their evidence that something was going down "possibly" was all the tweets from Parrish, ******* and King about how good of fit Marshall would be for Memphis. They didn't even try to talk to the University AD to determine if Memphis had asked for permission to talk with GM. They said they reasched out to Marshall agent who only gave them a no-comment -which to means they are in final negotiations.

Comment

• The fact that GM has not come out publicly and said he is not a candidate is concerning. However, he's always been forthright and said he'd listen to any offer. I think the possibility of him leaving to Memphis has legs. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying the probability is high, so don't bash me.

For $hits and grins, anyone want to play 'worst case scenario'? We lose McDuffie, all of our current recruits, and have to come up with a list of coaches. My first thought, Kevin Keatts.

Comment

• So the year we played Bill Walton and the UCLA Bruins in the 1973 Championship game doesn't count as a final four? Keith Lee and company beating Oklahoma with Waymon Tisdale in 84 doesn't count either. How bout the championship game in the late 50's when the NIT was the main tournament. Does that count?

Comment

• Will Klunkel and Joffrey P are a couple of ding dongs. Reading their Twitter feed is a drain on your IQ and an attack on common sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                          The fact that GM has not come out publicly and said he is not a candidate is concerning. However, he's always been forthright and said he'd listen to any offer. I think the possibility of him leaving to Memphis has legs. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying the probability is high, so don't bash me.

For $hits and grins, anyone want to play 'worst case scenario'? We lose McDuffie, all of our current recruits, and have to come up with a list of coaches. My first thought, Kevin Keatts.
                          Why is it concerning? Has he ever came out and publicly declined a job offer?

Comment

• The "one bid league" logic gets old. Really old.

In the six NCAA appearances WSU has had in the past ten years, WSU was the auto-bid only one time, and that one time was 2014 when we ended up a one seed. When WSU wins the MVC tourney there's a 50/50 shot the MVC will end up with one bid (depending if anyone else has manned up that year); when WSU doesn't win the MVC tourney then the conference is at minimum a two bid. The point being that WSU has never been prevented an NCAA appearance because of the MVC. We make our own wake.

Comment

The fact that GM has not come out publicly and said he is not a candidate is concerning.
                              No. SMFH. I swear some of you guys/gals are the type that believe in the periodic end of the world predictions.

Comment

The fact that GM has not come out publicly and said he is not a candidate is concerning. However, he's always been forthright and said he'd listen to any offer. I think the possibility of him leaving to Memphis has legs. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying the probability is high, so don't bash me.

Worst case? We hire Chris Lowrey. I mean worst case can get really, really bad.
                                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                                X