OFFICIAL: #11 WSU vs #10 UNI Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #6 young Tekele was...
    If you're not going to go all the way, why go?

Comment

• Monster Dunk in Wichita coming up again...
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by WSU Shocker View Post
          Anyone have a link to the SC top 10?
          Tekele Cotton.GIF
          http://imgur.com/yamVZfo
          Attached Files
          Last edited by InfinityLoop; March 1, 2015, 01:02 AM.

Comment

• Tekele at 6 was weak but if Fred's ankle breaking crossover (I hope Bohanan is ok) followed by the net tickling jumper had been done with, for instance, "James" or "Paul" or "Iverson" on the back of his jersey instead of "VanVleet" I can promise you they'd STILL be talking about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
              A team that has a big guy that can stop Tuttle straight up is going to give UNI fits. Why teams continue to double him is baffling given their arsenal of snipers.

Almost every play is run through him.
              They double him because he makes 63% of his attempts. He scores 1.4 points per attempt not including FTs. UNI shoots 42% from 3, or 1.3 points per attempt.
              Livin the dream

Comment

• Yesterday was a great day! Full payback for the previous game, and an outright title for the seniors As they play their last home game. Gonna be top 10 in the polls tomorrow and could get a rubber match with UNI in just a week.

Oh, and there is that whole NCAA Tourney thing coming up. That might be a little bit of fun too.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                  Tekele at 6 was weak but if Fred's ankle breaking crossover (I hope Bohanan is ok) followed by the net tickling jumper had been done with, for instance, "James" or "Paul" or "Iverson" on the back of his jersey instead of "VanVleet" I can promise you they'd STILL be talking about it.
                  It may have already been shared, but here is a Vine with a GREAT view of this move. Sick. Just sick.

The entertainment network where videos and personalities get really big, really fast. Download Vine to watch videos, remixes and trends before they blow up.
                  Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• When the Valley Race started, to think we might lose 2 or three games was practical. We only lost 1 in that race and only 3 losses overall counting the Non-Con. Two of those 3 losses were close, very close, which we could have won. Even so, there were many close games that also could have been losses but our Shocks scratched and clawed out the wins Pretty nifty!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
                      It may have already been shared, but here is a Vine with a GREAT view of this move. Sick. Just sick.

https://vine.co/v/O2QxTWzTLZl
                      FVV is not only our best Shocker point guard ever, he is our best dribbler ever as well. The dribbling drills I watched him do at one of our Camps was the best I have ever seen in person. Actually, he will break records here that others will find next to impossible to touch to the point that if he keeps up this torrid pace, we may have to retire his jersey some fine day and hang it with the Shocker greats of yesteryears up high in the rafters. Can you dig it? Groooovy.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                        FVV is not only our best Shocker point guard ever, he is our best dribbler ever as well. The dribbling drills I watched him do at one of our Camps was the best I have ever seen in person. Actually, he will break records here that others will find next to impossible to touch to the point that if he keeps up this torrid pace, we may have to retire his jersey some fine day and hang it with the Shocker greats of yesteryears up high in the rafters. Can you dig it? Groooovy.
                        Fred and Cle will one day have their jersey's retired. Ron could end up being like Aubrey Sherrod or Warren Armstrong. Truly great player that never gets the AA nod. Someone correct me if he already has one...I was thinking no.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                          Fred and Cle will one day have their jersey's retired. Ron could end up being like Aubrey Sherrod or Warren Armstrong. Truly great player that never gets the AA nod. Someone correct me if he already has one...I was thinking no.
                          Ron could land a second or third team spot if Shox make a deep run...
                          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                            With the many accomplishments in terms of wins with this group you mentioned, there will be some action coming towards some of their achievements in the future. It was many, many moons ago we reached a Final 4. I have never seen a Shocker 1 and 2 that execute on both sides of the court as well as FVV and Baker do together At times it is like they can read each others minds and know exactly what the other will do.

Comment

• We have Fred and Ron next year.

:)
                              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• I kinda think Ron gets an AA nod this year or next anyway. VanVleet will surely make some teams this year, possibly even a first team and he already has some third team awards.
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X