Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
    Two factors.

1. As an NIT game, there were no corporate tickets, so there was a higher percentage of rowdy fans.
    2. It featured an insane double overtime with back and forth huge shots.
    3. An ACC team was in Wichita.
    78-65

Comment

• It has been a great day! Actually it started with the women's win over Drake last night.
      ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• I want to point out that the crowd today was that sort of pissed-off Wichita State crowd that I love. There was no settling, no rest, no respite for the Panthers. We were going to destroy them, even if we had to use our voices to do it.

I had been worried that we were getting a little soft, but today proved that the chip is still squarely on our shoulder.

Comment

• Watching Sports Center and not even one mention of our game and they've gone through the stories twice. Maybe I'm not understanding something here but that's just bull$hit!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
            3. An ACC team was in Wichita.
            And most importantly our team and our fans were hungry for success. We were still crawling out of the pit that was the 90s. This was fresh red meat for a hungry beast who had not eaten for a freaking really long time. That was a new level of success to have an ACC team in CKA for an NIT game. Perfect ingredients.

Comment

• Originally posted by boilershock View Post
              Watching Sports Center and not even one mention of our game and they've gone through the stories twice. Maybe I'm not understanding something here but that's just bull$hit!!
              They have talking about us all day. Lot of big games and upsets today..
              Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                So what. That's no excuse at all. Our game wasn't big??

Comment

• "Monster Windmill Slam" coming up on SC. Tune in if you have a guess what that is.

Comment

"Monster Windmill Slam" coming up on SC.
                    "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                      Well they are on now....

Comment

• I thought it was going to be the Baylor dunk and not Tekele's. I guess miracles do happen.

Comment

• Anyone have a link to the SC top 10?
                          "If you're going to do it, you're going to do it right," athletic director Jim Schaus said. "If we're going to put 'Wichita State' across our chest, then every team is going to matter."

Comment

• #6? That's weak as ****. And behind a hockey and soccer play? Whatever..

I guess it shows how far this thing has come when we're complaining about plays only making it to No.6 on SC Top Ten.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Cotton dunk #6 on SC Top10

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                                #6? That's weak as ****. And behind a hockey and soccer play? Whatever..

I guess it shows how far this thing has come when we're complaining about plays only making it to No.6 on SC Top Ten.
                                I am sure that Iowa State wishes they were NOT #5, pissing away a potential share of the B12 confetence title... :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X