No announcement yet.

ESPN Gameday on Feb. 28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They host it at Lawrence and have a reporter in Wichita doing live segments during the show in the AM and from the game itself. That's my guess if WSU is even involved. Wouldn't be surprised if they did the Cuse Duke game.
    ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
      They host it at Lawrence and have a reporter in Wichita doing live segments during the show in the AM and from the game itself. That's my guess if WSU is even involved. Wouldn't be surprised if they did the Cuse Duke game.
      Ugh, I hope not. That sounds really lame. If they aren't willing to host it here then why even bother. No one is going to want to do anything special just because they sent a reporter here. The turn out will be pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Therapy View Post
        Ugh, I hope not. That sounds really lame. If they aren't willing to host it here then why even bother. No one is going to want to do anything special just because they sent a reporter here. The turn out will be pathetic.
        Didn't they send a reporter last year for a Gameday weekend?

Comment

They host it at Lawrence and have a reporter in Wichita doing live segments during the show in the AM and from the game itself. That's my guess if WSU is even involved. Wouldn't be surprised if they did the Cuse Duke game.
          If they do that I might go Fever on ESPN. I can hear the KU fans talking about little brother.
          ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Didn't they send a reporter last year for a Gameday weekend?
            I remember the pathetic live look-in for Shocker Madness on ESPNU but not this. Would it have been for the MSU game?

Comment

• I think last year they sent a crew to tape a feature for Gameday. They had extra folks around that day at the end of the season, but I don't think there was a live report. But I've been wrong before.

Comment

• Maybe it was a feature that @Shoxtastic: mentions. I swore they were there to do something for our 31-0 ending to the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoxtastic View Post
                  I think last year they sent a crew to tape a feature for Gameday. They had extra folks around that day at the end of the season, but I don't think there was a live report. But I've been wrong before.
                  My memory is fading quickly; wasn't Holly Rowe here that day? I recall Gameday was at OSU.
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                    My memory is fading quickly; wasn't Holly Rowe here that day? I recall Gameday was at OSU.
                    Yes, Holly was here for that one. They had a lot of extra folks on hand. Almost more than the number that showed up for the Gameday program in Stillwater.

Comment

• Yes, and it was a pathetic small crowd at GameDay at OKST. I think Medcalf tweeted about busing in Shocker fans.
                      ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
                        Yes, and it was a pathetic small crowd at GameDay at OKST. I think Medcalf tweeted about busing in Shocker fans.
                        That's one of my concerns should we get Gameday here; will our fans (students) come out before and after our game during the live and taping sessions? And if they do, please, please give the WSU Volleyball players front row and center at all sessions. If they're in town, I'm also OK with Women's Basketball, Women's Softball, Women's Tennis, Women's Bowling, Women's Golf, Women's Rowing, Women's T&F and Women's Tiddlywinks right behind the volleyball team. I don't ask for much. :)

Comment

Yes, Holly was here for that one. They had a lot of extra folks on hand. Almost more than the number that showed up for the Gameday program in Stillwater.
                          Was that the same game that Bob Knight attended?

Comment

How do you guys remember Holly Rowe and forget that the GENERAL was here, attending practice and the game??? #MentalPriorities

Comment

• Originally posted by Wuchalk View Post
                              Was that the same game that Bob Knight attended?
                              I think Bob was here a couple of weeks earlier and did an interview with coach Marshall for ESPN.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                                I think Bob was here a couple of weeks earlier and did an interview with coach Marshall for ESPN.
                                Was he really? Ugh......I hate when my memory fails me. I went to that practice too...... #Fail

Comment

Working...
                                X