No announcement yet.

ESPN Gameday on Feb. 28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The chances are obviously good. This article almost felt like a "we are hosting, now get the word out early and often to fill the place" type of move.

Still not going to get too pumped until something official comes out. But, it's exciting we are even talking about this!
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• I'm guessing no one wants to give their tickets away, hmmmmm?:)

Comment

• So if this happens, how do they handle attendance to the show? Is it first come first serve? Will they limit the amount of people? BTW my source told me 2 weeks ago it was happening. I guess we'll know for sure tomorrow.

Comment

• First come first serve. Free admission. If more than 10,500 show up, I imagine a fire marshall oversees how many can be inside the main arena, inside the concourse, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
            Too soon Brian. Too soon.

You aren't allowed to ask that question until 5 minutes before tip-off. The Thread Nazis said so.
            You are about as redundant and annoying as your SOS/RPI/KenPom threads. You made your point about this about 10 posts and 2 weeks ago. Maybe you just have a thing about saying "Nazi" as much as possible. Regardless, shut up already.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Sounds like someone knows the answer but can't say it publicly yet.

Comment

• KWCH Eyewitness News ‏@KWCH12 6m6 minutes ago
                #BREAKING ESPN Sources confirm to @KWCH12 that @CollegeGameDay is coming to Wichita for the WSU v. UNI game on Feb. 28 #kwch12 #watchus
                If you're not going to go all the way, why go?

Comment

• Kwch is reporting that they have confirmation from ESPN that game day is coming.
                  Shox-4-Life

Comment

• Originally posted by KochHead22 View Post
                    Kwch is reporting that they have confirmation from ESPN that game day is coming.
                    Will Kunkel used to intern at ESPN. I'm sure he's the one that got confirmation.

Now the real question is: Do you believe him?

Comment

• WOW.

Koch better be occupied and ROCKIN.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by XManCometh View Post
                        Will Kunkel used to intern at ESPN. I'm sure he's the one that got confirmation.

Now the real question is: Do you believe him?
                        Crap. It was Knuckle with the "confirmation"?

I'll await further backup.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                          You are about as redundant and annoying as your SOS/RPI/KenPom threads. You made your point about this about 10 posts and 2 weeks ago. Maybe you just have a thing about saying "Nazi" as much as possible. Regardless, shut up already.
                          Jerry Palm is a fool. Jerry Palm is a fool. Jerry Palm is a fool.

Kumbaya my friend.

Comment

• Per source in KU Police Department they are prepping for Gameday in Lawrence. Sooooo, split show?
                            The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                              Per source in KU Police Department they are prepping for Gameday in Lawrence. Sooooo, split show?
                              If you're telling the truth and Will Kunkel screwed this up, he might as well just quit and get a job in North Dakota.

Comment

• WOW this is gonna be fun! February 28th 2015 will be a day to be remembered at the Chuck.

Comment

Working...
                                X