Arch Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rrshock View Post
    So Mrs. RR told me this morning that she wants to go back again this year and take 3 kids too. Suggestions for hotels?
    Check out the route of the metro train. The airport hotels have the train near them and it stops at the Savis Center where the games are,

Comment

Originally posted by MTXEShox View Post
      Check out the route of the metro train. The airport hotels have the train near them and it stops at the Savis Center where the games are,
      Savis Center...what year is this?

Comment

Originally posted by shocktheheart View Post
        Savis Center...what year is this?
        OK...Scott Trade butt head!

Comment

Me and Mrs Newshock just decided we are gonna go on Saturday and Sunday. Scored some tickets on ticketmaster for both dates in section 125 row 8 and some how found a room at the Drury Inn union station today (im not sure how). We are also gonna be brave and bring our baby twins, it will be their first trip and Shocker game.
          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
            Me and Mrs Newshock just decided we are gonna go on Saturday and Sunday. Scored some tickets on ticketmaster for both dates in section 125 row 8 and some how found a room at the Drury Inn union station today (im not sure how). We are also gonna be brave and bring our baby twins, it will be their first trip and Shocker game.
            You got lucky on Drury Inn. Must be due to late cancellation. Drury is usually booked within a few days, after the close of the previous tournament. After the close of the March 2014 tournament.

While some dislike the Drury and its location, the property solves the problems of parking and ground transportation.
            "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
              You got lucky on Drury Inn. Must be due to late cancellation. Drury is usually booked within a few days, after the close of the previous tournament. After the close of the March 2014 tournament.

While some dislike the Drury and its location, the property solves the problems of parking and ground transportation.
              ya thats what I was thinking, we never end up staying at the Drury because we usually dont plan 10 months ahead. So I guess in this guess better being lucky than good.
              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Question... Is there a particular place everyone meets before or after games?? This is my first time making the trip for the tournament...

Comment

Originally posted by wushock27 View Post
                  Question... Is there a particular place everyone meets before or after games?? This is my first time making the trip for the tournament...
                  There will be a pep rally before each game where WSU fans will congregate.

Comment

Originally posted by wushock27 View Post
                    Pep rally is at the team hotel, the Westin, about an hour before every Shocker game. There will be people in Shocker gear all over downtown. Lots of people hang out at Joe Bucks before and after games. They're very supportive of the tournament.

Comment

• There is a new location for pep rallies:

PBR at Ballpark Village
                      601 Clark Ave
                      Next to Busch Stadium

2 hours before first Shocker game and on Championship Sunday.
                      ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
                        There is a new location for pep rallies:

PBR at Ballpark Village
                        601 Clark Ave
                        Next to Busch Stadium

2 hours before first Shocker game and on Championship Sunday.
                        Hope it is a larger venue. The hotel ballroom was way too small.
                        "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                        ---------------------------------------
                        Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                        "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                        "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Both the Ballpark Village and Joe Bucks are near the Westin which is the team hotel.
                          Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Well, I found out I'm staying at the UNI hotel... Booked long ago, so should be fun!! Lol

Comment

• Hey 1234,
                              You'll love the Drury. We've been staying there for quite a few years now. I'll look for the couple with twins.

Comment

• Originally posted by wushock27 View Post
                                Well, I found out I'm staying at the UNI hotel... Booked long ago, so should be fun!! Lol
                                They are good people - shouldn't be a problem. It was sCUm who were total dicks! The other annoying ones is SIU students. They are usually drunk and think it still 2004

Comment

Working...
                                X