No announcement yet.

Arch Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devaughn Akoon-Purcell: definitely should be first team MVC All Name.

Comment

• If ISUr not only wins, but wins big, you will be able to hear a whooshing sound if you listen closely. That will be the sound of UNI dropping quickly below WSU on the S-Curve.

Go Felons!

Comment

• Knught coming on strong at the end of the year. Much like Armstud did for WSU in 2013.
        The Assman

Comment

• To anyone at the championship game: What is the attendance like? Is it really low, or did some more ISU and UNI fans show up? I'm unable to watch the game at all.

Comment

• Unfortunately ISUR win over UNI won't push them into a top 50 RPI (projected to be 54).

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
              I wish they would have used that IQ when we played them yesterday.
              Yea, they will shoot a 28 footer rather than a 15 footer. Lots of odd timed shots but they are going in.

Comment

• I'm glad we're still on the road and not watching this "get hot" luckfest. Makes WSU and UNI look bad.

Redturds will celebrate their first NCAA bid in 17 years and get promptly blown out by Notre Dame in the first round.

This hot streak comes to an end after today and will serve nothing purposeful other than making the Valley look like ****.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• The epic battle of the Turds versus the Tards!
                  Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
                    To anyone at the championship game: What is the attendance like? Is it really low, or did some more ISU and UNI fans show up? I'm unable to watch the game at all.
                    Definitely more ISU fans came today. Some more UNI but not as many. Large portions of the formerly shocker sections are now filled with Redbird fans. I also must say that I have had nothing but nice comments from the Redbird fans I have met this weekend.
                    Shocker fan since December 28th, 2005!

Comment

• 36-22 half time
                      "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Exactly how much cash does the MVC get if we put 3 teams in the sweet 16? ILL St is playing like a sweet 16 team this weekend.

Comment

• UNI making a nice push back.
                          The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
                            36-22 half time
                            Well ISUR pulling a WSU and letting UNI back into the game. 37-29 ISUR with 16:36

Comment

• Here comes Northern Iowa 12-1 run to start 2nd half
                              2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
                              2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
                              2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
                              2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
                              The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

• Originally posted by HenryMuto View Post
                                Here comes Northern Iowa 12-1 run to start 2nd half
                                Clock strike midnight for IllSt?

Comment

Working...
                                X