Arch Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
    If Doyle is playing for Loyola, it could make UNI's side look a bit tougher since with him healthy, I think they would have been in the running for the 3rd best team in the league.
    I saw somewhere, maybe here, that he played nine minutes today.

Comment

• Originally posted by bunck View Post
      I saw somewhere, maybe here, that he played nine minutes today.
      That is correct and from what I read on the Loyola board they are hoping that with a week rest he can contribute a decent amount in St. Louis.
      "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• image.jpg

Here's the bracket, if anyone needs it.
        Attached Files

Comment

• I am glad to get the "tougher" draw. It's important to remember that a tough draw in this particular MVC season is a little misleading. These aren't amazingly strong opponents. Just take a look at the gap between 2nd and 3rd place in the standings. That being said, I'd rather be playing top 100 teams and I would really like our bigs to have to face Mock one more time

Comment

• I can't make the trip this year--are the earlier games on Fox Sports midwest?
            Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Originally posted by MadaboutWu View Post
              I can't make the trip this year--are the earlier games on Fox Sports midwest?
              The bracket posting shows all games on MVC TV. I assume that is Fox Sports.

Comment

• Anyone heard what the ticket sales per school were this year?

Comment

• FSKC, I belive. All games except championship game. The games are definitely on Fox.

CBS televises the championship game.
                  "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• FYI, St. Louis City Center hotel just opened up a block of rooms (two queen beds) for ~$150/nt on their website. Our prior reservation could be cancelled without penalty, so we decided to hop on this one since it is usually priced astronomically given the location.

Just a heads up in case anyone has not yet booked for this weekend.

Comment

• I called there yesterday and they didn't have anything. So I booked the double tree and union station

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
                        CBS televises the championship game.
                        Well, most of the championship game atleast...... :/
                        Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
                        Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

• NM

Comment

• Originally posted by rrshock View Post
                            I called there yesterday and they didn't have anything. So I booked the double tree and union station
                            So, two hotels. Are you taking the wife AND the girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                              Anyone heard what the ticket sales per school were this year?
                              @JerryGallagher: For this week's MVC tourney, @UNImbb sold 650 all-session tickets, second only to @wichita:State which sold a whopping 2,346. #ArchMadness
                              ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
                                @JerryGallagher: For this week's MVC tourney, @UNImbb sold 650 all-session tickets, second only to @wichita:State which sold a whopping 2,346. #ArchMadness
                                UNI sold 650?????? In arguably one of its best seasons? Ouch.

Comment

Working...
                                X