No announcement yet.

Conner Frankamp is a Shocker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Sir, I don't cut the jib. They come premade and wrapped in a plastic bag. So is that a yes to the 2nd McRib, or a no?"
    ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• Jeezus, people, it isn't that difficult! Prairie dogs shot with a V-Max or Blitzking cannot be eaten. There is nothing left. Polymer tip bullets explode prairie dogs. Even the red mist has dissipated before you can think of how to cook 'em. Now if you use a soft point, there might be a little meat left on the bone. Full Metal jacket is the way to go. Skin 'em, brine 'em and then beer batter and deep fry 'em. Tastes like walleye.

McRib tastes like bald eagle drenched in barbecue sauce. Delicious!
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• I took a look at the BJ board.

Within 2 minutes of skimming, I discovered that "they're" and "their" were interchanged and used incorrectly. I discovered "sight" was used in place for "site". I caught "unsecure" being used for "insecure". And this was all within 120 seconds of viewing. That's a mighty high-end fanbase right there, especially for one that's talking as much smack as it does. That was lol-rrific.

I then saw a thread where they were crying about their Fox Sports One Sandwiched Between The Fishing Channel And The Home And Garden 3 Channel. They can't even watch any of their replays. They cried for an ESPN3 format. That's what happens when you're on a no-name network with no future. But hey, at least they are on the tube! That's gotta sting. One of WSU's games will attract more viewers than their entire season of games. Ouchies.

Sorry for the interruption.

Back to the Frankamp fun.
        Last edited by ShockerFever; November 12, 2014, 09:06 PM.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• http://youtu.be/C9vNEPeQb6U
          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
            I don't know why anyone is even thinking about where this kid is going. Everyone instead should be celebrating the return of the McRib!

For a limited time only.
            The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
              Ewwwww. I hear those things are made of prairie dog butts.
              The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                Made me think of this:Tannerite Hog Explosion: http://youtu.be/mUyQqJi1_DY

Comment

• You guys are killing me!
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                    It's been reported that McD's brought back McRib because beef is pricey and pork is cheap right now. McD's wants to encourage people away from burgers, which aren't very profitable right now, to pork products, which are very profitable right now.

There are no known profit projections for deep-fried PDB.
                    He's not having that bad of a year in Chicago. I'm surprised the Wookie has a side job as a financial analyst for the McRib.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                      Sorry for the interruption.

Back to the Frankamp fun.
                      Frankamp? Oh yeah!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                        Frankamp? Oh yeah!
                        But not before a couple of pages to prove that this thread does indeed have Orukpe potential.

Comment

• Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
                          But not before a couple of pages to prove that this thread does indeed have Orukpe potential.
                          I'm trying to decide which path gives this thread the most chance to succeed.

Is it:
                          1. Frankamp coming to WSU and winning a ton of games on a stacked roster playing great basketball for 2-3 years?

Or 2. Frankamp going to Creighton and tanking hard with that program. In other words, spending his career in the "Games of Pinterest" thread but with more playing time, more points and more losses?

I feel like both will take this thread pretty far, but which one will put it over the top?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                            Props for spelling "atrocious" correctly.

Their so scared of what's coming. They won't know how to handle it. It's gonna make my 2015.
                            Thanks for the spell check on "atrocious."

You might look into "their" as a substitute for "they're."

As always, your loyal follower,

rdr
                            "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• PCBs? Too many dogs needed to make a McRib. Exploding hogs? Where's the meat? Now this is how Mickey Ds gets their meat for McRibs!

Comment

• Originally posted by DPruett2333 View Post
                                Frankamp will visit Colorado.
                                Well, two things are apparent - he will redshirt and he likes black and gold.

Comment

Working...
                                X