No announcement yet.

Conner Frankamp is a Shocker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One thing is for sure. HCGM is not scared of CF and whatever baggage may come with him.

Comment

• This is the same story with a different beat. If he comes it will be because HCGM sees him as a good fit. And if HCGM sees him as a good fit and wants him then he will have him. But if Marshall doesn't, he will end up somewhere else and we will win with someone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
        One thing is for sure. HCGM is not scared of anything.
        Fixed

Comment

• Maybe Fannykramp isn't too chickenshit to play WSU and is just embarrassed by KUs unwillingness to play the best team in the state? He either wants to play for the best team in the state or for someone that WILL play against the best team in the state so he can show off his stuff.

I'm pretty sure that's what this is all about.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• I don't get the point of this debate.

If Marshall wants Frankamp, he's almost certainly going to be here. If he doesn't, then he certainly won't be here.

And if he does come here, we've got a whole bunch of our own fans tearing down a future Shocker.

So what's the point? I've never seen this kind of debate attacking another recruit that might end up here.
            Originally posted by BleacherReport
            Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• It isn't just about Marshall wanting Frankamp, but also about Frankamp wanting to be Shocker over and above any other option he may have. The latter has to happen first. Apparently, Conner has options and is considering them. As long as 3G doesn't say not interested and obviously he has not then Wichita State is still in the mix as a possible landing spot for Conner.

I have no real feel for which direction Conner may decide to take. I hope that, whatever he chooses, will lead to an enjoyable college experience from him in all respects.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                It isn't just about Marshall wanting Frankamp, but also about Frankamp wanting to be Shocker over and above any other option he may have. The latter has to happen first. Apparently, Conner has options and is considering them. As long as 3G doesn't say not interested and obviously he has not then Wichita State is still in the mix as a possible landing spot for Conner.

I have no real feel for which direction Conner may decide to take. I hope that, whatever he chooses, will lead to an enjoyable college experience from him in all respects.
                IMO, the only way he won't want to come here is if he doesn't think he'll be able to start here. And if he doesn't, he'll end up at Creighton.

I'm not worried either way. But I think there's a better than 50% shot a number of posters here are posting things they will seriously regret having said in a year or two, just to win a pointless debate.
                Originally posted by BleacherReport
                Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                  It isn't just about Marshall wanting Frankamp, but also about Frankamp wanting to be Shocker over and above any other option he may have. The latter has to happen first. Apparently, Conner has options and is considering them. As long as 3G doesn't say not interested and obviously he has not then Wichita State is still in the mix as a possible landing spot for Conner.

Either way, Shocker fans (known for their adoring nature) are tearing down a possible future Shocker. That shouldn't sit well with a truly magical fan base.

Comment

• Who says he wants to be the "main guy"? He, by no means, was the main guy on Team USA; yet he still found a way to lead the team in scoring.

For all we know, he could just hate Self (an admirable feeling). Conner could excel as a system player at WSU, just like he did with Team USA.
                    The Assman

Comment

• I have Baker is going to average 17-20 points this year. As long as he does it within the offense,I say Go Ron. MARSHALL HAS ALWAYS LIKED 3 point shooters.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                        Either way, Shocker fans (known for their adoring nature) are tearing down a possible future Shocker. That shouldn't sit well with a truly magical fan base.
                        We've got to stop bagging on CF. He is seriously considering being a Shocker. That puts him in the "OK" category in my book.

Comment

• nm
                          Last edited by Aargh; November 9, 2014, 08:25 PM.
                          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
                            But I think there's a better than 50% shot a number of posters here are posting things they will seriously regret having said in a year or two, just to win a pointless debate.
                            Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                            Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                            We've got to stop bagging on CF. He is seriously considering being a Shocker. That puts him in the "OK" category in my book.
                            Amen. It's kind of embarrassing, to be honest.

I don't EVER recall, blatant hated or disdain towards a potential future Shocker.

I sincerely hope he doesn't read ShockerNet, or he might just say "to hell with WSU".

That would be a damn shame.
                            The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
                              So what's the point? I've never seen this kind of debate attacking another recruit that might end up here.
                              This is no average "recruit". This kid could potentially be the Antishock!

Exhibits:

a) Born in Wichita
                              b) Parents are WSU graduates turned Jayhawk bandwagonners - I call the Fallen Shocks
                              c) Deviously duped hundreds of Shocker fans in to cheering for him in high school
                              d) Signed with the Jayhawks even though WSU was clearly the better team
                              e) Leaves KU and starts a rumor about joining WSU, distracting HC3GM from establishing world peace via Shocker success
                              f) Has appeared at the mecca of Koch Arena (Great Deceiver, anyone)
                              g) Has now penetrated the holy shrine of the Shocker locker room
                              h) MAY have an upside down Shocker tattoo on his body
                              i) MAY have the Latin inscription "Wontius Shockersium Playum Hahahasius" on his body

If he enrolls at Creighton, the prophecies will be fulfilled.
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                                This is no average "recruit". This kid could potentially be the Antishock!

Exhibits:

a) Born in Wichita
                                b) Parents are WSU graduates turned Jayhawk bandwagonners - I call the Fallen Shocks
                                c) Deviously duped hundreds of Shocker fans in to cheering for him in high school
                                d) Signed with the Jayhawks even though WSU was clearly the better team
                                e) Leaves KU and starts a rumor about joining WSU, distracting HC3GM from establishing world peace via Shocker success
                                f) Has appeared at the mecca of Koch Arena (Great Deceiver, anyone)
                                g) Has now penetrated the holy shrine of the Shocker locker room
                                h) MAY have an upside down Shocker tattoo on his body
                                i) MAY have the Latin inscription "Wontius Shockersium Playum Hahahasius" on his body

If he enrolls at Creighton, the prophecies will be fulfilled.
                                Okay, this was clever.

If your going to rag on Frankamp, at least do it in a humorous way ;)
                                Last edited by Shock Top; November 8, 2014, 09:46 PM.
                                The Assman

Comment

Working...
                                X