No announcement yet.

2014-15 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alabama pounds Illinois in the NIT tonight. Watching UC-Davis/Stanford on espn2. It appears their two star players are Corey Hawkins (Hersey Hawkin's son) and Tyler Les (Jim Les's son). Two players that Bradley could have used this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocker3 View Post
      Alabama pounds Illinois in the NIT tonight.
      Alabama 79 - Illinois 58. Illinois was a 3 seed and Alabama a 6 seed and the game was at Illinois. I sure the Alabama boys were in kind of a surly mood after their Coach was canned prior to the tournament.

Comment

• The game was at Alabama.

Comment

• CIT Halftime: DJ Balentine 23 + Evansville's Other Guys 20 = 43 vs IPFW 27 at the Ford Center in Evansville.
          Balentine is 9-9 from the field including 4 treys.

NIT Halftime: Green Bay 31 @ Illinois State 24
          Illinois State is 5-25 (20.0%) from the field including 0-7 on treys. 14 of 15 from the line is keeping them from being blown out. Green Bay is 1-6 from the line. Just pisses you off that these guys can get up for the Shocks but apparently no one else. SMH.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
            CIT Halftime: DJ Balentine 23 + Evansville's Other Guys 20 = 43 vs IPFW 27 at the Ford Center in Evansville.
            Balentine is 9-9 from the field including 4 treys.

NIT Halftime: Green Bay 31 @ Illinois State 24
            Illinois State is 5-25 (20.0%) from the field including 0-7 on treys. 14 of 15 from the line is keeping them from being blown out. Green Bay is 1-6 from the line. Just pisses you off that these guys can get up for the Shocks but apparently no one else. SMH.
            I think I'm about to transition to an Ill State after hearing that.

Comment

• Looks like the Redbirds have awaken and taken flight. They have opened the 2nd half with a 13-2 run to take a 37-33 lead 6 minutes in to the 2nd half.

Comment

• IPFW has cooled Ballentine off in the 2nd half and they have cut what was a 23 point Evansville lead with 14:40 to play down to 7 points with 3:40 to play.

Evansville 74 - IPFW 67.

Comment

• NIT Final: Illinois State 69 - Green Bay 56 -- The Redbirds came alive to outscore Green Bay 45-25 in the 2nd half.

CIT Final: Evansville holds on to defeat IPFW 82-77 behind D.J. Ballentine's 35 points.

Good start to the post-season for the Valley.

Comment

• Congrats out to the Ramblers on a win last night in the CBI. And congrats out tonight to the Redbirds for a W in the NIT and a shout out to the Aces for their victory in the CIT. That makes the MVC 3-0 in post season so far. Am really looking forward to Friday's NCAA games. The Shockers and Panthers can keep the MVC on a major roll in post season play....LOVE IT!!! :)
                    KEEP IT ROCKIN' VALLEY!!!!

Comment

• Wednesday not a good day for the Mountain West.

In the NCAA Tournament Boise State lost 55-56 to Dayton in an 11 seed play-in game.

In the NIT Colorado State seeded #1 in the Midwest Bracket lost at home 86-76 to #8 seeded South Dakota State.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                        Wednesday not a good day for the Mountain West.

In the NCAA Tournament Boise State lost 55-56 to Dayton in an 11 seed play-in game.

In the NIT Colorado State seeded #1 in the Midwest Bracket lost at home 86-76 to #8 seeded South Dakota State.
                        You better not say the MWC was "not good" to Wyoming fans.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                          You better not say the MWC was "not good" to Wyoming fans.
                          I wonder what they have to say for themselves after yesterday vs UNI?

Comment

• I just noticed that Matt Braeuer's Sam Houston State Bearcats are playing the UL Lafayette Chili Peppers in the CIT today. Still going strong after a first round win.

If the Forbes thing is a reasonable rumor, I wouldn't mind getting Matt over here :)

Comment

• Yep, Coach Cal knows how to recruit thugs, and illegally at that. Harrison is the worst of them

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                                I just noticed that Matt Braeuer's Sam Houston State Bearcats are playing the UL Lafayette Chili Peppers in the CIT today. Still going strong after a first round win.

If the Forbes thing is a reasonable rumor, I wouldn't mind getting Matt over here :)
                                Not happening.

Comment

Working...
                                X