2014-15 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nm
    Last edited by Triticum; March 5, 2015, 10:23 PM.

Comment

• Davidson hammering VCU 82-55 with less than a minute to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
        DJ, you do realize that the pts/poss stat I provided includes a whole bunch of Big 12 opponents too, right?

If you want to look at just conference games, out of 10 home games, this was the 2nd best defensive efficiency performance out of the 10 visitors to Ames.
        Apologies, as I did not care to look through the last several pages before posting. I did not see the post you are mentioning, but I feel the point I am mentioning is a valid point to be taken into consideration while evaluating B12 teams. However, I will butt out. Carry on.
        Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

• No need to apologize DJ. Your point is a reasonable one. I just thought it was oddly placed in relationship to the post of mine that you quoted.

Thanks for the response.

Comment

• K-State going down to Texas ending the Cats NCAA fantasy and saving Rick Barnes job (for the moment).
            Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
              K-State going down to Texas ending the Cats NCAA fantasy and saving Rick Barnes job (for the moment).
              Realize they haven't lived up to expectations but they have had many an injury this year. If they get all healthy they could make a run in the conference tourney and NCAAs.

Funny thought: a 5/12 WSU Texas Matchup

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                K-State going down to Texas ending the Cats NCAA fantasy and saving Rick Barnes job (for the moment).
                Nah. KState will win a game in the Big 12 tourney and since it will be a big 12 team, it will be worth getting back on the bubble because it will be a HUGE win!!
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Creighton goes down at home to Xavier by 1. Up 1 they fouled the Xavier player with 6.3 seconds left. Xavier makes both FTs. Game over.

Comment

• Wow really Oklahoma ? JFC
                    2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
                    2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
                    2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
                    2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
                    The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

• Time to run the Ted Owens out of bounds cheap foul play

Comment

• Oklahoma after making a bonehead foul up 3 trying to foul intentionally ends up letting Kansas tie the game then Oklahoma gets a game winning tip in at the buzzer.
                        2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
                        2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
                        2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
                        2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
                        The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

• The day just got better

Comment

• Nice win for OU.

If not for two epic collapses (OU and WVU), they would be outright champions.
                            The Assman

Comment

• It's amazing how hard the big 12 tries to let KU win. Nobody knows how to just take something.

Comment

• OU beats KU giving them a #1 seed in the NCAA tourney.

Comment

Working...
                                X