No announcement yet.

2014-15 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, we're rocking our WSU t-shirts at Disney World. Came off a ride, and a woman said, "Wichita State, huh?" We said yep. She said, "we're Lawrenceinians." I said, with my best sad face, "too bad about that Iowa State game." Then I said to Shocker Papa after we walked away, "who but somebody from Lawrence would say that they are a 'Lawrenceinian?"

Comment

• A Wisconsin win over Mich St could literally be the difference between a 5 or 6 seed for the Shox.

Go Badgers. MSU up 2, 3:25

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
        So, we're rocking our WSU t-shirts at Disney World. Came off a ride, and a woman said, "Wichita State, huh?" We said yep. She said, "we're Lawrenceinians." I said, with my best sad face, "too bad about that Iowa State game." Then I said to Shocker Papa after we walked away, "who but somebody from Lawrence would say that they are a 'Lawrenceinian?"
        Whats a Lawrenceinian?
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• UConn's Boatright has done everything but cry after getting called for a foul.

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
            Whats a Lawrenceinian?
            Devotees to Lawrence Welk.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
              Devotees to Lawrence Welk.

Yeah, that and her somewhat condescending tone made me laugh. Sounds like some creepy religious cult.

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
                Whats a Lawrenceinian?
                I think it's an STD.
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Wisconsin takes care of business and likely keeps their #1 seed.
                  Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• In other news, Illinois State made the NIT, and Evansville will play in the CIT.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                      In other news, Illinois State made the NIT, and Evansville will play in the CIT.
                      Loyola is also in the CIT.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                        Good. I looked for them but didn't see them at first glance. I was hoping they would get an invite somewhere. Is it just me or does the CIT field look rather large now? Maybe it's always had quite a few teams but I just didn't realize that.
                        Last edited by Dave Stalwart; March 16, 2015, 08:52 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                          I just looked again. It's that illinois State is in the NIT, Evansville is in the CIT, and Loyola is in the CBI.

Comment

• Illinois State (21-12) is a 4 seed in it's 8 team section of the bracket and are matched up against 5th seeded Green Bay (24-8). They are playing in Normal.

Evansville (19-12) is hosting the IPFW Mastodons (16-14) in the CIT.

Loyola (19-13) hosts Rider (21-11) in the 1st round of the CBI.
                            Last edited by 1972Shocker; March 16, 2015, 02:58 PM.

Comment

• Loyola beats Rider 62-59

Comment

• Tulsa beats Bill and Mary 70-67

GW beats Pitt 60-54 in Pittsburgh

Comment

Working...
                                X