No announcement yet.

2014-15 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas does us a solid and beats Baylor, 61-59 in OT.

Comment

• I'm telling you. It's going to end in something like a 2-4 way tie for first with a bunch of 8-10 loss teams and it's going to be glorious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoxfan11 View Post
        Virginia plays amazing defense, but their ability to score is non-existent at times. I have a feeling they're going to run into a team in the tournament that gets hot, no matter who's guarding them, and Virginia just isn't going to be able to match it.
        Northern Iowa anyone???? I would love to see that match-up!!!
        FINAL FOURS:
        1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
        1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
        Number of Times Ranked: 157
        Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
        Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
        Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
        #3 - Dec. 2017
        #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
        #2 ~ March 2014
        Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• WSU now controls its own destiny in regards to one more team that the Shox can stay in front of. Baylor will be behind WSU on the S-Curve unless WSU stumbles in St. Louis.

Thank you Texas!

Comment

• The Mayors city sure is quiet!
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Texas is a obviously a tourney team now.

BTW. Can anyone in the Big 12 win on the road?
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
                WSU now controls its own destiny in regards to one more team that the Shox can stay in front of. Baylor will be behind WSU on the S-Curve unless WSU stumbles in St. Louis.

Thank you Texas!
                Who do we want to win regarding OU vs ISU? That ones a tough call for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                  Just let me know when it's okay for me to say the Big 12 is overrated. I'll wait :)
                  No need to wait. Go right ahead.
                  The fact that man is master of his actions is due to his being able to deliberate about them.-- Thomas Aquinas

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                    Who do we want to win regarding OU vs ISU? That ones a tough call for me.
                    I'm rooting for ISU. Oklahoma with the road win would pull closer to the Shox than ISU with the home win.

Comment

• Go ahead and toss a match in the dumpster in Ames. Really an amazing late season collapse by Iowa State.

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                        Go ahead and toss a match in the dumpster in Ames. Really an amazing late season collapse by Iowa State.
                        What's their record since throwing a massive fit over UNI and WSU's ranking? Karma at work.

Comment

I'm rooting for ISU. Oklahoma with the road win would pull closer to the Shox than ISU with the home win.
                          Yeah that sounds good. Plus it would perpetuate my hopes that it ends in a 4 way tie :) if they lose to OU it can only be a 3 way tie. It's a long shot because KU would have to lose 2, but they do have @OU and a team that has beaten them already (WVU) left.

Comment

I'm nervous that OU winning tonight and then beating KU at home this coming weekend would give them at least a share of the Big 12 title and be enough to pass us. KenPom loves OU too.

I just want a double loss.

Edit: I need to get off the internet. I misread your post and basically just stated what you said.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                              What's their record since throwing a massive fit over UNI and WSU's ranking? Karma at work.
                              Wait a minute. Is WSU a team of destiny? An awful lot of good stuff keeps happening...

Comment

• Originally posted by jdshock View Post
                                Edit: I need to get off the internet. I misread your post and basically just stated what you said.
                                That comment gave me a good laugh!

Comment

Working...
                                X