Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice flop from Buss of UNI, Jacobson must be teaching that move

Comment

• A Bradley commercial during halftime of the UNI/UE game? Bringin' it strong, Gargoyles!

Comment

• Bradley MoST going OT. Loyola Drake going OT.
        Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• BU/MSU and LU/DU both going to OT.

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
            Now 12.. UNI 8 of 14 from 3...
            If they're going to shoot 55%+ from 3 and nearly 60% overall, they're my 2nd favorite team behind UK to win it all.

They're playing with all the confidence in the world, and it's resulting in one easy win after another.

To say we have our hands full Saturday is an understatement.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
              If they're going to shoot 55%+ from 3 and nearly 60% overall, they're my 2nd favorite team behind UK to win it all.

They're playing with all the confidence in the world, and it's resulting in one easy win after another.

Sometimes all that confidence leads to cockiness and then it can work against you. Maybe that will happen Saturday.

I doubt it though, they are a veteran group with a good coach. They are pretty damn good right now.
              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                Sometimes all that confidence leads to cockiness and then it can work against you. Maybe that will happen Saturday.

I doubt it though, they are a veteran group with a good coach. They are pretty damn good right now.
                It's been working for them for 15 straight games, so I guess one could hope that the law of averages could catch up with them. They are locked in.

It will take maximum effort from every Shocker player and every Shocker fan in the house. I am talking Iowa 1981 effort..
                Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Bradley/MoSt are tied with under a minute to play in the first OT.

Some horrible, sadistic part of me hopes they go 5OT.

Looks like Loyola wraps up 6th place, so Drake (5-1 against the other Thursday night teams) will almost certainly be the opponent of whoever loses the WSU/UNI game.
                  Originally posted by BleacherReport
                  Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

I do like them shooting above average tonight while we shoot below average. Flip those Saturday to even out the averages.
                    Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Phuck NIU! They're above average at best. Their lone good win is against us, and it took them being at home, shooting an outrageous 60 percent from the field and 70 percent from the 3 to do so (12 and 31 percent above their season average). Besides us, they don't own one win against a respectable team.

It was a fluke win, the stars aligned and played them on their SuperBowl.

No freakin' way they hang within 20 against us at home, on Senior Day, with ESPN in the house, a regular season championship on the line, with inferior athletes and revenge on our mind.

I'll self impose another lengthy ban if they beat us.

Comment

• Good for Loyola and Porter Moser.

Comment

No kidding. I have seen them only 3 or 4 times, this game and ours included, and boy they scare me. They just play lights out, and I'm sure our crowd will probably spur them a bit. Let's hope they don't shoot it quite as well.

Comment

• Bradley/MoST going double OT to try and stay away from the 10 spot.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post
                              No kidding. I have seen them only 3 or 4 times, this game and ours included, and boy they scare me. They just play lights out, and I'm sure our crowd will probably spur them a bit. Let's hope they don't shoot it quite as well.
                              hope is the operative word...
                              Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                                Phuck NIU! They're above average at best. Their lone good win is against us, and it took them being at home, shooting an outrageous 60 percent from the field and 70 percent from the 3 to do so (12 and 31 percent above their season average). Besides us, they don't own one win against a respectable team.

It was a fluke win, the stars aligned and played them on their SuperBowl.

No freakin' way they hang within 20 against us at home, on Senior Day, with ESPN in the house, a regular season championship on the line, with inferior athletes and revenge on our mind.

I'll self impose another lengthy ban if they beat us.
                                Their record against the RPI top 25, top 50, and top 100 are all better than ours.

You sound like someone bashing us.

Comment

Working...
                                X