2014-15 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
    Can someone let me know when I can go ahead and say the big 12 is overrated?
    Did I hear right? Rece just said on Gameday that he thinks no Big 12 teams are going to make the final four. He said, it's a good and balanced league with no great teams. If so, it's what shockernet has been saying all year.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
      The Horns holding on might send me into a climax I may not ever come down from.
      Lay off the little blue pills on game day... :-)
      Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
        The Horns holding on might send me into a climax I may not ever come down from.
        This week has been so perfect I can hardly stand it. I fully expect a KU loss at home to this garbage Texas team because everything else has happened so why not.

Should propel Texas and KSU into the rankings, right? :)

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
          This week has been so perfect I can hardly stand it. I fully expect a KU loss at home to this garbage Texas team because everything else has happened so why not.

Should propel Texas and KSU into the rankings, right? :)
          If KU loses, then #8,9,and #10 will have lost at least one game this week. And #7 Arizona is at Utah tonight on ESPN... oh the humanity...
          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
            If KU loses, then #8,9,and #10 will have lost at least one game this week.
            Even if KU wins this one, they already have a loss this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by bunck View Post
              Even if KU wins this one, they already have a loss this week.
              KU has to lose twice in the same week for it to actually count as a loss and not just a resume-builder.

Comment

• I guess go ahead and put 7 teams from the big 12.

Just means 7 teams we don't have to worry about competing with enroute to a run.
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• That Big 12 is so damn good the talent depth of those teams I mean Texas Tech and Kansas State winning again and TCU nearly winning. I think they should get all 10 teams in the NCAA tournament. I mean when you have Texas Tech and Kansas State beating the likes of Iowa State and Oklahoma State how can they not deserve a bid ? Sure South Carolina destroyed Oklahoma State and beat Iowa State and Texas Southern won at Kansas State but that just shows the depth of the SEC and SWAC.
                  2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
                  2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
                  2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
                  2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
                  The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

• Sports Illustrated bubble watch is truly amazing to consider K-State on bubble still. It is amazing they have 7 top 50 wins now but jesus Christ they might not even make the NIT if they end up with losing record.

Kansas State (14-15, RPI: 105, SOS: 26): The Wildcats may be under .500, but they’re still alive after upsetting Kansas on Monday. They now have six top-50 wins on the season. Five of those were against the top 30, and four of those were against the top 16. They have two games left in the regular season, one apiece against Iowa State and Texas. If they win both of those games, and then make it to the Big 12 tournament semifinals, something they’re clearly capable of doing, they’ll add three more strong wins, two of which that would likely be against top-15 teams. Even with all the losses, the committee would have to consider them for an at-large bid.
                    Last edited by HenryMuto; February 28, 2015, 05:43 PM.
                    2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
                    2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
                    2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
                    2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
                    The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

• Originally posted by HenryMuto View Post
                      That Big 12 is so damn good the talent depth of those teams I mean Texas Tech and Kansas State winning again and TCU nearly winning. I think they should get all 10 teams in the NCAA tournament. I mean when you have Texas Tech and Kansas State beating the likes of Iowa State and Oklahoma State how can they not deserve a bid ? Sure South Carolina destroyed Oklahoma State and beat Iowa State and Texas Southern won at Kansas State but that just shows the depth of the SEC and SWAC.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                        The sarcasm almost fooled me since it was coming from someone with UK and THE ohio state in their avatar.

Comment

• Shocks get the title but the bad Arch draw. UNI should get the Loyola Indy State winner while we'll likely get the UE Illinois State winner. Hmmmm....

On the other hand, the Panthers should get the rapidly improving Geese while the Shocks will match up against the Bears Salukis victor, if there is one.

Comment

• Ii bet when Bilas reviews tape of the WSU-UNI highlights, he wishes he stuck around for an actual electric environment and game. This game is garbage. Very boring, bland, and bad. And it's pretty lifeless at the "Mecca".

Just horrible basketball. BIG XII is so overrated.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I wonder how long the next poll rankings b**** thread will be over at the Iowa State board? I'm guessing it'll be considerably shorter.

#karmasucks
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                                Ok ok.

KState is CLEARLY a tourney team.
                                I just threw up a little in my mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X