2014-15 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty good game.

Not impressed with SLU at all. Really sloppy, really young. Not a lot of rhythm on offense. McBroom is their only offensive threat.

SIU isn't bad. They hustle. They're decently athletic. They make dumb mistakes though and they go through long scoring droughts.

Overall, a pretty low-quality game. 57-57, 40 seconds left. SLU ball.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

And McBroom hits a 3 with 7 seconds left to give SLU their biggest lead of the game. Wow.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Poor Barry looks to lose a nail biter by one.
        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Originally posted by DUShock View Post
          Poor Barry looks to lose a nail biter by one.
          Poor Barry or not, I think every Valley school not named Wichita State better be very worried of Barry and the Salukis.
          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Okay it was three 59-62 Bilikens.
            “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

SIU led nearly the whole way. Ouch.

Not impressed with SLU though. That should be a 20 point roller.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Tulsa loses to ORU 77-68
                Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                  Tulsa loses to ORU 77-68
                  That one might belong in the pinterest thread.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                    Yep. Drake can go win all their other games, but I want Jans to launch quickly in his career.
                    Chris has these guys on the same page . Drake NEVER had the lead, and NEVER looked like they could even threaten to take it from the start. Makes me think Chris has got his kids buying into the play hard , play defense kinda ideology we all know so well. and on a side note talked with a few of his kids before the game at the hotel. Theses guys are repin the right way , courteous and doin it right. They seem to believe in what they are being told, So I expect good things to happen in BG soon. What a great day, had a wonderful time with HCCJ. As for Drake they are right ,, they aint no #2 lol #2 don't stink quite that bad LOL. seen some improvement ,,, but in all honesty the refs kinda helped Drake not get Blown out even worse the last 10 min of the game. lots of calls went UNCALLED in favor of Drake imho,, but thats just my view. I even mentioned to the other 1/2 that that's the kinda shyte we will have to deal with when we are up here in Dec. fwiw #11 Enevold is much improved over last yr ,, but still way lacking when compared to any of our 5's ( at least the way he played today)
                    From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

Originally posted by OTR Shockfan View Post
                      Chris has these guys on the same page . Drake NEVER had the lead, and NEVER looked like they could even threaten to take it from the start. Makes me think Chris has got his kids buying into the play hard , play defense kinda ideology we all know so well. and on a side note talked with a few of his kids before the game at the hotel. Theses guys are repin the right way , courteous and doin it right. They seem to believe in what they are being told, So I expect good things to happen in BG soon. What a great day, had a wonderful time with HCCJ. As for Drake they are right ,, they aint no #2 lol #2 don't stink quite that bad LOL. seen some improvement ,,, but in all honesty the refs kinda helped Drake not get Blown out even worse the last 10 min of the game. lots of calls went UNCALLED in favor of Drake imho,, but thats just my view. I even mentioned to the other 1/2 that that's the kinda shyte we will have to deal with when we are up here in Dec. fwiw #11 Enevold is much improved over last yr ,, but still way lacking when compared to any of our 5's ( at least the way he played today)
                      Drake was down 2 starters and was lead by a freshman in scoring. Gia is doing things the right way but is still a little ways away from being relevant.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
                        Drake was down 2 starters and was lead by a freshman in scoring. Gia is doing things the right way but is still a little ways away from being relevant.
                        true ,, but only one of them is supposedly a significant scoring threat. and like I said I(MHO if the ref's hadn't swallowed the whistle on ONE end the last 10 min of the game BG was on track for a 30 pt + win,,, them other two starters are not makin up the 19 pt. deficit without detracting from some other aspect of the game. Face it Drake got their azz's handed too em plain and simple.
                        From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

Originally posted by OTR Shockfan View Post
                          true ,, but only one of them is supposedly a significant scoring threat. and like I said I(MHO if the ref's hadn't swallowed the whistle on ONE end the last 10 min of the game BG was on track for a 30 pt + win,,, them other two starters are not makin up the 19 pt. deficit without detracting from some other aspect of the game. Face it Drake got their azz's handed too em plain and simple.
                          No disagreement, just pointing it out.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

Seton Hall vs Mercer on Fox Sports Midwest this morning at 11:00 am, if anyone wants an early look at future opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by JB4WSU View Post
                              Seton Hall vs Mercer on Fox Sports Midwest this morning at 11:00 am, if anyone wants an early look at future opponent.
                              SH has a couple of bigs that look pretty good; Mobley and Delgado. Mobley especially. Delgado had at least 8 rebounds in the first half.
                              Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

ISUr leading Utah State 27-20 at halftime.

Comment

Working...
                                X