2014-15 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
    Lousville has now dismissed their 3rd leading scorer and top assist guy, Chris Jones. I remember him having some baggage coming out of juco and was surprised Pitino took a chance on him.

They have lost three of their last five and will be lucky to split their last four regular season games. Look for them to drop in the rankings.
    Louisville guard Chris Jones, who was dismissed from the program on Sunday, sent a threatening text message to a woman with which he has had a relationship for much of the past year.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
      Louisville guard Chris Jones, who was dismissed from the program on Sunday, sent a threatening text message to a woman with which he has had a relationship for much of the past year.
      I wonder if something else happened. It sounds like he was suspended for a game then reinstated and played in a game then dismissed. Kind of an odd sequence if I understood it correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
        I wonder if something else happened. It sounds like he was suspended for a game then reinstated and played in a game then dismissed. Kind of an odd sequence if I understood it correctly.
        Supposedly he got in a fight at 4th Street Live over Valentine weekend, and the University campus police are investigating another incident, but can't release details...

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
          The order of things didn't make much sense to me either.

Originally posted by wushock27 View Post
          Supposedly he got in a fight at 4th Street Live over Valentine weekend, and the University campus police are investigating another incident, but can't release details...
          Thanks for the additional info.

Comment

• Been all over the news here tonight... Nothing else going on except the snow we got

Comment

• Originally posted by wushock27 View Post
              Been all over the news here tonight... Nothing else going on except the snow we got
              And not much going on at GA Tech either. Halftime: Georgia Tech 24, Louisville 17. Ouch. Louisville has 2 assists and 9 turnovers.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                And not much going on at GA Tech either. Halftime: Georgia Tech 24, Louisville 17. Ouch. Louisville has 2 assists and 9 turnovers.
                More turnovers than field goals!
                "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                ---------------------------------------
                Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Fugly game. 9 and change left in the game GA Tech 41, Louisville 28. Teams combined: 0-17 from 3 and 7-19 FT.

Comment

• Oh KState if you could just do this one thing for me...

It's 31-30 KSU at the half.

Comment

• Flagship is really struggling against the 105th finest team in the country, per WarrenNolan.

I may have to lurk on the phog for a few minutes tonight if they bend over for bruce.

Comment

• If KSU pulls this off, we are going to be so sad it couldn't have happened LAST night...

Who am I kidding? KU wouldnt drop in the polls anyway.

Comment

• This has been a good game.
                          The Assman

Comment

• The "F$&# KU" chant. Classic.
                            The Assman

Comment

• KU on the ropes. This could be a great week in the making. We need some mayhem all week and then we need two decisive wins of our own.

Comment

• Here are the three teams immediately above and immediately below KSU in the RPI entering tonight's game.

Florida Gulf Coast
                                Bowling Green
                                Long Beach State

Kansas State

Florida State
                                Chattanooga
                                Evansville

Oh dear.

Comment

Working...
                                X