No announcement yet.

2014-15 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MoSt making a play for Anthony Grant by trailing Drake by 27. Ouch.
    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• 35 point win for Drake. Wow!
      Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
        MoSt making a play for Anthony Grant by trailing Drake by 27. Ouch.
        How are they going to make a play for anyone, when they can't afford to fire their current guy? They gave him an extension last offseason.

I'm somewhat impressed by Drake this year. I'm expecting good things from them in two years.
        Originally posted by BleacherReport
        Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• fudge.... Utah just lost to Dana Altman and Oregon 69-58.

Michigan also took down ohio state 64-57

Comment

• At this point, Utah losing can be a good thing as long as they don't lose enough to drop from the top 25. It's probably too late for that so this just gives us a chance to move up

Comment

• Can we please go ahead and drop Ohio St from the rankings once and for all. Good grief.

Comment

• Lousville has now dismissed their 3rd leading scorer and top assist guy, Chris Jones. I remember him having some baggage coming out of juco and was surprised Pitino took a chance on him.

They have lost three of their last five and will be lucky to split their last four regular season games. Look for them to drop in the rankings.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                  At this point, Utah losing can be a good thing as long as they don't lose enough to drop from the top 25. It's probably too late for that so this just gives us a chance to move up
                  I doubt we move past Utah, but I think UNI could. Could have a top 10 UNI coming to town now.
                  Originally posted by BleacherReport
                  Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
                    I doubt we move past Utah, but I think UNI could. Could have a top 10 UNI coming to town now.
                    Is there any chance we could both squeak in at 9 and 10? Or is that pretty much impossible?

Comment

• Nope we will likely stay at 13 or maybe move to 12--Louisville will fall and Iowa State might pass us.
                      Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Originally posted by MadaboutWu View Post
                        Nope we will likely stay at 13 or maybe move to 12--Louisville will fall and Iowa State might pass us.
                        Yep. We pass Louisville for sure, Iowa State probably leaps us, and maaaaaybe we jump Utah. 12 or 13.

I think Utah will fall a decent chunk so it's probably a 50/50 proposition that we move up a spot.

Comment

• Tulsa in a bigtime battle with Temple. If the Golden Hurricane want to be an at-large team, this is close to must win territory.

26-22 Tulsa at halftime. A win propels them back into the Top 50.

Comment

• Temple 39 @ Tulsa 55

Memphis 75
                            @ UCF 65 in OT

LaSalle 64 @ St. Louis 68 in OT

Comment

• Nice little day for us

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                                Is there any chance we could both squeak in at 9 and 10? Or is that pretty much impossible?
                                Yes, subject to the following:
                                1. Shocks win out.
                                2. Utah loses, which they did.
                                3. Louisville loses, which they did.
                                4. Notre Dame loses, which they have not. They have home Syracuse, @Louisville and home Clemson remaining.

If the above occurs, Shocks might move up to #10.
                                "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Working...
                                X