2014-15 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shoxilla View Post
    Out of the blue, my wife booked us into Arch Madness. See you there.
    Do they serve Abita beers in St Louie?
    Only Budweiser products.
    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Bradley searching for a way to lose to MSU.

Comment

• MSU (Memphis State) beats Tulane, barely.

MSU (Missouri State) loses to Bradley, Bearly.

Comment

• Memphis hangs on for a 57-55 win at Tulane.

Comment

• NMSU up 39-22 on Utah Valley

Comment

• Bears lose 59-61 to the Braves.
              Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                MSU (Missouri State) loses to Bradley, Bearly.
                Bradley won that game at the FT line with 60.7% on 17-28, but that was better than the 55.0% on 11-20 by the Bears. MSU's 3-point sharpshooter (allegedly), Austin Ruder, was 1-9 on trey attempts.

SIU, MSU and Bradley now all tied at 2-6. Shocks need to make sure Drake continues to dwell in the cellar by its lonesome self.

Comment

• Alabama down to Auburn by 6 at home with 8 minutes left in the game. That would not be a good loss for the Tide.

Comment

• The Crimson Tide pull out a 57-55 home win over Auburn. A loss their would not have done Coach Grant's digestive system any good.

New Mexico State with a 69-44 home court win over Utah Valley.

Comment

• I watched part of the MSU @ BU game. The worst thing about that game was someone had to win.
                      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
                        Because Kentucky is the best team in the country by a significant margin, and KU isn't?

Texas is a very streaky team. I lost any faith in that team after watching their pathetic performance in a 21 point home loss to Oklahoma. They can be very good when they're on, and very, very bad when they're off.
                        That seems to occur more often with teams that rely on offense as opposed to good team defense.
                        "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                        ---------------------------------------
                        Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                        "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                        "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• After trailing by 13 at the half, Loyola Marymount came back to win 70-69 on the road at San Francisco.
                          "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• UC Irvine 78 - @ Hawaii 72. The Rainbow Warriors are off to a 2-3 start in the Big West with 2 of those losses at home and now they have their next 4 games on the road. Clearly not playing as well as they did during the Diamond Head Classic.

Comment

• Some of us will for sure want to set our DVR's on ESPNU at 3-pm for the N. Iowa at Illinois State game today.
                              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• I doubt it holds up but it's 41-33 Va Tech over Virginia with under 12 minutes left
                                2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
                                2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
                                2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
                                2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
                                The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

Working...
                                X