2014-15 Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wushock27 View Post
    Tickets for the Evansville game are on sale everyone... Got mine 4 rows behind the bench!!
    Picked out mine yesterday. Two rows behind the end of the bench.

107, row b, 12-13

Comment

• Attention: Shocker alumni/fans in Chicagoland or other parts of Illinois, and anyone that is interested in traveling:

Tickets for the game at ILST are now on sale. The game at Normal is Sat, Feb. 14 at 5PM. It is televised on ESPN2.

@ISURedbirds: Single-game men's basketball tickets are on sale NOW! Buy your tickets to see ISU vs. VCU or Wichita State today http://t.co/vodtsQIMYq
      Last edited by Shocker-maniac; October 26, 2014, 04:58 PM.
      ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• FYI... Tickets for the game in Terre Haute went on sale Friday, and the lower level was pretty picked over the minute they went on sale

Comment

• Lower arena for the Illinois State game is pretty much sold out. Can you say "Super bowl".
          Professional gas passer.

Comment

• WSU:

The No.1 financial reason Valley schools don't go under.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• For those of you who want to spend New Years Eve in Des Moines with the shocks, Drake tickets are for sale. I just grabbed 6 on row 3.
              Professional gas passer.

Comment

• Is the closed scrimmage with TCU this coming Saturday?
                ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• It is. Any spies out there?
                  Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                    It is. Any spies out there?
                    ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• Looks like we have a Volleyball-Men's Basketball doubleheader on Friday, November 14th. The Volleyball team takes on Evansville at 5:00 pm with the Men's Basketball team hosting New Mexico State at 8:00 pm. Hopefully, the Lady Shocks can dispatch Evansville in 3 sets. A 5-set match could really cause a headache with the parking situation. Probably good the VB team is playing Evansville on Friday and SIU on Saturday as SIU could very well extend the Shocks to 5 sets.

The negative thing for the Lady Shocks is that I would anticipate that this will hurt the attendance for that Evansville match more than a little. We need to make this up to Lambo and his Ladies by showing up in huge numbers on Friday, November 7th for the big Missouri State volleyball match.

Comment

• "Six teams on the rise entering the 2014-15 season" - Yahoo Sports

of the three out of six...Northern Iowa, Nebraska, and Utah.

Comment

• Well, NMSU and Memphis are wins. Now, who will we lose to?

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                            Well, NMSU and Memphis are wins. Now, who will we lose to?
                            Somebody. Maybe.

Comment

• Might get **** for this... But I hope we taste one loss this year...to get that feeling out the way... Can learn a lot from a loss

Comment

• Originally posted by choida View Post
                                Might get **** for this... But I hope we taste one loss this year...to get that feeling out the way... Can learn a lot from a loss
                                Yeah, that's crazy.
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X