2014-15 Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SPEShockAlum View Post
    I think they lost 3 or 4 starters. Lowe is gone, McCall is gone, plus some others....
    And their coach is Jim Crews.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
      It's 2014, you don't have to listen to the opposing announcers. Just mute and fire up Mike either on internet radio or on the old fashioned real radio.
      I can never sync Mike and a broadcast via internet radio.
      Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• 14 games on Cox. Craig Stevens will not be the analyst. He is replaced by Bob Hull and Shane Dennis.

"WSU’s TV package on Cox will include 14 games and will include the exhibition against Northwood (Fla.) on Nov. 8 and a Nov. 23 game against Newman. While the Missouri Valley Conference’s schedule on ESPN and Fox Sports Kansas City has not been released, WSU associate athletic director John Brewer said all Shocker games will be broadcast this season, either on a traditional television outlet or ESPN3, ESPN’s Internet platform."

http://www.kansas.com/sports/college/wichita-state/shockwaves/article2654554.html
        Last edited by Shocker-maniac; October 10, 2014, 02:25 PM.
        ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
          14 games on Cox. Craig Stevens will not be the analyst. He is replaced by Bob Hull and Shane Dennis.

http://www.kansas.com/sports/college...le2654554.html
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Tekele Cotton is so good he even did something that made me not hate Craig Steven as an announcer quite so much (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otMEHEGfQ4M). That said, I'm excited to have Shane Dennis on board. He has really taken well to his work in the media.

Comment

• A mime woulda been an improvement.

Comment

• This makes my day.

Comment

• Why couldn't this be Bruce instead?

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
                    Why couldn't this be Bruce instead?
                    One step at a time.

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
                      Why couldn't this be Bruce instead?
                      You'd rather they get rid of Bruce than Craig, if they could only get rid of one of them?

Really?
                      ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                        You'd rather they get rid of Bruce than Craig, if they could only get rid of one of them?

Really?
                        that's the way it hit me, too

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                          that's the way it hit me, too
                          Me trying to find a way to even come up with one good reason for that scenario.

ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

14 games on Cox. Craig Stevens will not be the analyst. He is replaced by Bob Hull and Shane Dennis.

"WSU’s TV package on Cox will include 14 games and will include the exhibition against Northwood (Fla.) on Nov. 8 and a Nov. 23 game against Newman. While the Missouri Valley Conference’s schedule on ESPN and Fox Sports Kansas City has not been released, WSU associate athletic director John Brewer said all Shocker games will be broadcast this season, either on a traditional television outlet or ESPN3, ESPN’s Internet platform."

http://www.kansas.com/sports/college...le2654554.html
                            Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                            Tekele Cotton is so good he even did something that made me not hate Craig Steven as an announcer quite so much (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otMEHEGfQ4M). That said, I'm excited to have Shane Dennis on board. He has really taken well to his work in the media.
                            Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                            This makes my day.
                            Possibly Craig Steven's finest hour as an announcer. I'm so glad I was still able to find this clip for Shockernet...just to prove to myself that it really did happen. This happens to be the same game as THE DUNK.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                            Last edited by Dave Stalwart; October 10, 2014, 05:10 PM.

Comment

• College Sports Madness

2014-2015 Preseason WAC All-Conference Teams

college sports madness,Men's Basketball,WAC,Chicago State,CSU Bakersfield,Grand Canyon,NM State,Seattle U,UMKC,UT Rio Grande Valley,Utah Valley,CSM Staff,Awards

Selects New Mexico State player, Daniel Mullings, as Preseason Player of the Year.

New Mexico also gets Freshman of the Year, Tanveer Bhullar. His brother, Sim, was 7'5'' and 355 lbs. who previously played for NMSU.

Also, Tshilidzi Nephawe is First Team

DK Eldridge - 3rd Team

college sports madness,Men's Basketball,WAC,Chicago State,CSU Bakersfield,Grand Canyon,NM State,Seattle U,UMKC,UT Rio Grande Valley,Utah Valley,CSM Staff,Awards

Comment

http://www.kansas.com/sports/college/wichita-state/shockwaves/article2654554.html
                                This is good to know. I always consider adding the really basic Cox package for the basketball season, and the potential for 14 games might be worth it.

Comment

Working...
                                X