2014-15 Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shock View Post
    Oh ****, did JH4P just admit Marshall knows what he is doing?!
    Why imply I usually say otherwise?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post
      I too think we will play Colorado but I see the Shockers sending Tad's Buffaloes home with a quality loss.
      Yes, after their showing in Wyoming I think I've changed my mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
        Why imply I usually say otherwise?
        You usually imply that nobody is as smart as you.
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Oh ****, did JH4P just admit Marshall knows what he is doing?!
          Originally posted by shock View Post
          You usually imply that nobody is as smart as you.
          I've made numerous posts where I've explained that my complaints about the schedule aren't directed at anything WSU is doing wrong.
          I've made numerous posts admitting that I make mistakes and don't know everything.

You are being dishonest to imply otherwise.

Comment

I've made numerous posts where I've explained that my complaints about the schedule aren't directed at anything WSU is doing wrong.
            I've made numerous posts admitting that I make mistakes and don't know everything.

You are being dishonest to imply otherwise.
            You are the biggest troll on Shocker Net. To say you haven't embraced it is dishonest. just look at your avatar.
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

You are the biggest troll on Shocker Net. To say you haven't embraced it is dishonest. just look at your avatar.
              It is interesting how dishonest people try to change the subject and attack someone else when they are called out for their own actions.

Comment

It is interesting how dishonest people try to change the subject and attack someone else when they are called out for their own actions.
                I didn't want to have to explain something simple to you but here it goes...

You whine and moan all the time about people one here who exaggerate a little bit on how good the shocks are or about how a nemesis sucks for this reason or that reason. You pick fights with people just to argue, and come off as self-righteous. You are one of the reasons people go to wheatshockers instead of shockernet. They like being able to be a fan and practice everything that comes with it. Nobody can stretch the truth around here without you getting all butt hurt because its "not factual." Who cares!!

You embrace being a troll, being hated, and overdoing the devils advocate to get under peoples skin. ENOUGH already. Many are sick and tired of it because you do it to the point where people question your fandom. I personally am waiting for the day when Casey/Luskin pops up and says, "Surprise! It was me the whole time!", but would not be surprised if it went on for 20 years, because its funnier that way.

How does any of that relate to my comment about you admitting Marshall knows what he is doing? You question everybody so much that it was refreshing to see you admit that there is someone on this green earth who is more intelligent than you, and knows more than you when it comes to basketball.

This is what you come across as--
                Last edited by shock; November 24, 2014, 11:44 AM. Reason: Spaced that bigass block of text to make it easier for JH4P to digest

Comment

it was refreshing to see you admit that there is someone on this green earth who is more intelligent than you, and knows more than you when it comes to basketball
                  So it was "refreshing" to hear me say the same thing I've already said over, and over, and over, and over again? How many times do I have to say it before you stop being surprised?

Comment

So it was "refreshing" to hear me say the same thing I've already said over, and over, and over, and over again? How many times do I have to say it before you stop being surprised?
                    It is better to remain silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Translation: just walk away.

Comment

• How about if those who are continuing this discussion just agree to disagree so the topic doesn't have to get locked?

Comment

• The voice of wisdom...THANK YOU!

Comment

I didn't know Charles Barkley was a troll. You learn something new every day.

Comment

I didn't want to have to explain something simple to you but here it goes...

You whine and moan all the time about people one here who exaggerate a little bit on how good the shocks are or about how a nemesis sucks for this reason or that reason. You pick fights with people just to argue, and come off as self-righteous. You are one of the reasons people go to wheatshockers instead of shockernet. They like being able to be a fan and practice everything that comes with it. Nobody can stretch the truth around here without you getting all butt hurt because its "not factual." Who cares!!

You embrace being a troll, being hated, and overdoing the devils advocate to get under peoples skin. ENOUGH already. Many are sick and tired of it because you do it to the point where people question your fandom. I personally am waiting for the day when Casey/Luskin pops up and says, "Surprise! It was me the whole time!", but would not be surprised if it went on for 20 years, because its funnier that way.

How does any of that relate to my comment about you admitting Marshall knows what he is doing? You question everybody so much that it was refreshing to see you admit that there is someone on this green earth who is more intelligent than you, and knows more than you when it comes to basketball.

This is what you come across as--
                            I don't want to get into the middle of an argument between you two, but I haven't seen anything of what you're saying. Maybe people are just reading too much into what people type on a message board.

Comment

• But didn't you guys know that the last person to post, wins the argument?!
                              ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                                I didn't know Charles Barkley was a troll. You learn something new every day.
                                He is a turrble troll at that.

Comment

Working...
                                X