No announcement yet.

2014-15 Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You don't need a loss, just need to fall behind to an inferior team, wake up and realize it's ridiculous that you are losing and proceed to destroy them.
    You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

• I used to be on the "a loss is necessary" bandwagon. After last season, I think that's just silly.

If we'd lost to someone during the year, it would not have changed the outcome of the UK game.

Win 'em all.

Comment

• Originally posted by choida View Post
        Might get **** for this... But I hope we taste one loss this year...to get that feeling out the way... Can learn a lot from a loss
        Now, tell us why you think you might get **** hoping we loose one this year.

Comment

Might get **** for this... But I hope we taste one loss this year...to get that feeling out the way... Can learn a lot from a loss
          I can guarantee you our players think they are going to win every time they step on the court. As Fred said, we don't want to go through a practice after a loss, that's motivation enough.

Comment

• I think that last year proved that we don't need a loss.

Comment

• With Fred, Baker, and Cotton, the mold of needing a loss for motivation is broken. Give them a basketball and a court and they compete their butts off. Until I see them mail it in, count me in with the "we don't learn anything from a loss" group.

Comment

• Southwest Missouri State was our "loss" last year.
                "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                -John Wooden

Comment

• I think we face Colorado in the finals and Tad gets a close win. Are only lose before March madness

Comment

• I too think we will play Colorado but I see the Shockers sending Tad's Buffaloes home with a quality loss.

Comment

• I'm still only concerned about Utah. We got the rest.
                      "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• I'm more worried about northern Iowa in cedar falls

Comment

• I know that I've expressed disappointment in the past about the lack of top notch opponents on WSU's schedule. I've also pointed out that computers often produce wonky numbers this early in the season. However, I do have to admit that it is nice to see WSU consistently playing good competition, even if very few opponents are top 25 material. Also, I do believe Ken Pomeroy does the best job tweaking his formulas for early in the year so that he gets an output that is more reliable than the garbage that the RPI spews this time of year.

Check out the following screenshot from Ken's site. That's a lot of top 100 teams in the non-conference. Good to see!

Capture.JPG

Comment

• Oh ****, did JH4P just admit Marshall knows what he is doing?!
                            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

I think they learned from their last one...

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                                Well, NMSU and Memphis are wins. Now, who will we lose to?
                                I don't know, but we better go 18-0 in this **** conference or it will drop the seeding in the big dance like a rock. Outside of UNI this year, this conference is full of a bunch of 200+ RPI pieces of crap....

Sorry, this conference sucking is pissing me off....
                                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Working...
                                X