2014-15 Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
    Seton Hall's OOC schedule in 2013-14 was really bad (RPI 314) and that was why they ended up with a 136 RPI this past year.
    Playing the cupcakes didn't knock Seton Hall outside the top 100.

Losing to 2 of the cupcakes at home (#231 & #269) is what did them in. Would have had a top 100 RPI by simply changing those 2 losses to wins.

You could also talk about how they managed to lose 15 other games for a total of 17 losses against basically the same SOS that WSU went 34-0 against.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
      We should all be thankful that we were able to secure a BIG EAST team (that won't adversely impact our RPI) for next season's schedule.
      More clarity.
      "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Seton Hall is the IBA game?

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
          Seton Hall is the IBA game?
          #343 will answer your question.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
            Seton Hall is the IBA game?
            Don't worry. You won't have to miss the SHU clash, since the game will be at Koch.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
              Don't worry. You won't have to miss the SHU clash, since the game will be at Koch.
              thanks for clearing that up

Comment

• Seton Hall is cool. Definitely has some name recognition. Maybe they can get some of their mojo back and have a decent season or two? At least it's not Chicago State.
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• @KAKEsports: KSU basketball will play a Missouri Valley team, but it's not Wichita State. http://www.kake.com/sports/headlines...262378031.html #EMAW http://twitter.com/KAKEsports/status...760193/photo/1
                  Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                    @KAKEsports: KSU basketball will play a Missouri Valley team, but it's not Wichita State. http://www.kake.com/sports/headlines...262378031.html #EMAW http://twitter.com/KAKEsports/status...760193/photo/1
                    Gee, I wonder if a return trip to Peoria is involved.

Lots of Valley teams can be bought by someone like the Kittens. WSU is not one of them.

Comment

• Really don't need the RPI hit either. Good luck to Bradley.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                        Really don't need the RPI hit either.
                        I agree. I hate playing teams that are regularly in the top 50. Such a drag.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
                          I love playing all our games on the road, trading a check for a loss.

You sure aren't a huge fan of the Memphis game for someone only interested in games against teams regularly in the top 50.

If you think some people's shtick of hating on in-state teams is old, you might want to examine your own shtick.

Comment

You are a completely obtuse a-hole.

And cdizzle is right, for all the complaining you do about other people's annoying traits, you don't even understand how amazingly hypocritical you are with your own.

Go suck a sausage.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I'm guessing (though with a pretty high degree of confidence) that it is NOT WSU's reluctance -- except maybe to be bought, which will never happen if K-State is the prospective buyer -- that's keeping our local Valley team off the Kitty schedule.

Comment

What an idiot. What are we supposed to do if they refuse? You jump on our schedule makers. Your negative comments are getting old.

Comment

Working...
                                X