• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Candice!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
      I'm sorry you missed my sarcasm, and if some took my "joke" as being mean spirited. Yes I've done it a couple of times, all in fun was my intent. It's not like I left it out there for a day or 2 or followed it up with an attempt at bolstering the "lie". If you're really bothered or annoyed by this, check your panties.
      I think everyone missed the sarcasm. I got 2 text messages about it this morning and saw a post on Facebook. I always say I believe what people post until they give me a reason not to. ShockerNut is the only one I have left!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
        If you are going to play jokes on people, at least own up to them once you are found out.

The “you misunderstood me” line is garbage.

To the rest of you, until there is a link, it isn't true.
        How ironic
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

To the rest of you, until there is a link, it isn't true.
          Here you go!

Internet Link To Official WSU Non-Conference Schedule

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
            ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• First word should have given it away. Coach has made it clear many times he does not want to play Winthrop, and only for personal reasons. It is a no-win for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                I'm sorry you missed my sarcasm, and if some took my "joke" as being mean spirited. Yes I've done it a couple of times, all in fun was my intent. It's not like I left it out there for a day or 2 or followed it up with an attempt at bolstering the "lie". If you're really bothered or annoyed by this, check your panties.
                I caught the sarcasm alright. I was just trying to practice my use of words out of the WuDrWu and Fever dictionary, copyright 2014.

Garbage = Anything that I dislike, think is bad, or think is just not all that great, or not super duper awesome, or not what I want it to be, or lacking the perfection of God himself.

Anyway, back to the thread topic. Anyone else nervous about the possibility that although we have what looks like a much improved schedule overall, we could still easily reach the end of the year without playing more than maybe one or two NCAA Tournament level teams?

Comment

• Last year we played 5 right?
                  Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• I feel good if not confident that the Valley will produce at least one other NCAA participant, for starters.

And all joking aside, I fully expect the last 3 games to be filled with at least 1 if not 2 at large type lock teams.

Comment

I caught the sarcasm alright. I was just trying to practice my use of words out of the WuDrWu and Fever dictionary, copyright 2014.

Garbage = Anything that I dislike, think is bad, or think is just not all that great, or not super duper awesome, or not what I want it to be, or lacking the perfection of God himself.

Anyway, back to the thread topic. Anyone else nervous about the possibility that although we have what looks like a much improved schedule overall, we could still easily reach the end of the year without playing more than maybe one or two NCAA Tournament level teams?
                      I bet you shop at the mall a lot.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Am I bad for thinking I'd love for us to play for a check at a place like Durham, NC???

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
                          Am I bad for thinking I'd love for us to play for a check at a place like Durham, NC???
                          I am NOT in support of accepting a buy game against North Carolina Central!
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by MadaboutWu View Post
                            Last year we played 5 right?
                            Auto-bids that wouldn't have made it on the merits of their entire season don't count in my mind. When we step aside from the technical "who made the tournament" answer, the reality is that we played St. Louis, Tennessee, and BYU. 3 games out of 34 against NCAA Tournament level teams. With all the optimism that this upcoming schedule will be better, I'm just a little concerned that at the end of the day, 3 out of __ may be all we get. Heck, I could see it being as low as 2 depending on who fills out the last few remaining games.

Obviously this last year was amazing despite the problems with the schedule, but that doesn't mean I can't wish for better. I truly believe winning a very high % of games aganist decent competition (RPI 50-150) is a great formula for dancing with a really nice seed, and that is great and all, but a part of me just envies the fanbases who get to play top notch competition prior to March.

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
                              Coach has made it clear many times he does not want to play Winthrop, and only for personal reasons. It is a no-win for him.
                              Such a Bill Self move.

Comment

• Originally posted by SPEShockAlum View Post
                                Such a Bill Self move.
                                dude.

Comment

Working...
                                X