Vote for Gregg Marshall - Infiinty Challenge on ESPN.COM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
    Maybe that's how Ohio State gets so far out ahead. Maybe they can already vote.
    Boeheim and Sean Miller are at 33% and everyone else is at 0%. #rigged

Comment

• I'm now able to vote. Have at it, Shocker fans.

Comment

• We are top four now only Boeheim is 33% now the rest are 17%
        "Valley-shaking, nation-waking 29-game win streak." - Paul Suellentrop, The Wichita Eagle

Comment

• Matta is at 45%, Marshall in 2nd at 21%

Comment

• The nice thing about voting this early is that you can watch the % go up. I just took it from 20% to 21%. I thought to myself "yeah, i just did that".
            “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
            -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

• It gave me the ole error , then, you have already voted. 2 out of my 4 votes today and the % for Marshall dropped both times
              From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
                http://promo.espn.go.com/espn/contes...d=48&rel=modal and it didn't like my saved login I've been using for weeks but whatever. I tried to vote and it said it hadn't begun yet :(
                Working now to save you 3 clicks!

Comment

• Originally posted by OTR Shockfan View Post
                  It gave me the ole error , then, you have already voted. 2 out of my 4 votes today and the % for Marshall dropped both times
                  Probably because we are 300 vs. the Persian Army (Ohio)
                  “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
                  -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

• here is my tweet for every voting thing touch all of the bases. Plus @Clearly_BallLyf made it a favorite tweet!

Vote for @Clearly_BallLyf deserves the Wooden Award. http://woodenawardvote.com #WoodenAward #6thFan #WICHST http://promo.espn.go.com/espn/contes...d=48&rel=modal … #VoteAngry
                    "Valley-shaking, nation-waking 29-game win streak." - Paul Suellentrop, The Wichita Eagle

Comment

• Ok so I went out and increased my vote totals by 33.3 % added two accts. and now vote 6 times instead of just 4. Now if everybody else could or would do the same LOL
                      From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

• I just voted. The same three are at the top.
                        Matta
                        Painter
                        Marshall
                        46%
                        15%
                        10%

Comment

• Marshall still in third with 12%.

Comment

• Just voted. Noticed that there is a lot more voting going on below us. Boeheim and Miller are up to 5%, Izzo is at 4%, and 5 more are at 3%. All this voting by other schools is bringing our % total down.

While we're not likely to have any chance of catching Matta and Painter is now 3 points ahead of us, it is key that we don't let that crowd below us get too close. We just need to finish in the Top 4. These large schools have a huge pool to draw votes from. If they continue to get too close, too soon, we may not be able to hold them off. I've gathered up 10 voters to vote each day and will be at a meeting of around 60+ people tonight and will urge them to support the Wichita Children's Home by voting for Marshall.

Comment

• Just voted, shows up to 13% now.
                              Shox-4-Life

Comment

• As others have said, the key at this point is to just be in the Top 4. If Gregg's voters just maintain their current pace (certainly continuing to add more voters won't hurt), I'd imagine it will be pretty tough for two of the other coaches to pass him.

Now....in the next two weeks, people with WSU, Wichita Children's Home, and others need to be working on a plan for the final round, because as of right now, Thad Matta's camp certainly is showing no signs of slowing.
                                78-65

Comment

Working...
                                X