No announcement yet.

Vote for Gregg Marshall - Infiinty Challenge on ESPN.COM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm puttin my 4 votes in daily ,,, but sadly I will be out of the country starting Sat. and don't intend to be on the internet for the week at sea. no phone , no internet, no shoes LOL just drinks and sunshine LOL ,,,,( pissed my flight leaves an hr before the Sat game too !!!!!)
    From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

Originally posted by OTR Shockfan View Post
      I'm puttin my 4 votes in daily ,,, but sadly I will be out of the country starting Sat. and don't intend to be on the internet for the week at sea. no phone , no internet, no shoes LOL just drinks and sunshine LOL ,,,,( pissed my flight leaves an hr before the Sat game too !!!!!)
      Give your username/password to someone you trust. You can always change password just for the period of time you're gone and then change it back.
      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
      ---------------------------------------
      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

I have thought about that a lil bit,,, but not sure "WHO" exactly I'd trust to be as diligent as me ,,LOL
        From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Thad is holding at 33% but HCGM is down to 16% so the numbers are changing.

Comment

Thad at 32, HCGM at 16 and Painter at 9. Looks like more coaches are getting votes pushing the front runners down a bit. Guess it's time to create a bunch of accounts to match all my email addresses.

Comment

Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
                Thad at 32, HCGM at 16 and Painter at 9. Looks like more coaches are getting votes pushing the front runners down a bit. Guess it's time to create a bunch of accounts to match all my email addresses.
                I wouldn't worry about it until we get closer to the end. Remember, this is a marathon.
                You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

If it comes down to Thad and Gregg then I suggest we ask friends here: http://michigan.rivals.com/forum.asp to help.
                  Being bonded for life with our mutual final four and the fact that they absolutley hate anything Ohio State I think they will be good for a few votes.
                  We need of course to wait until their coach is out of the race.

Comment

One thing good about this competition it reinforces the fact the Gregg Marshall is a King in Wichita, Kansas and a King who is beloved and revered.

As his College of Charleston mentor, John Kresse, told Coach Marshall -- Stay where you're loved. Coach where you're appreciated.

Comment

BUMP and VOTE NOW! www.espn.com/Infiniti

Comment

Originally posted by HoracePinker View Post
                        If it comes down to Thad and Gregg then I suggest we ask friends here: http://michigan.rivals.com/forum.asp to help.
                        Being bonded for life with our mutual final four and the fact that they absolutley hate anything Ohio State I think they will be good for a few votes.
                        We need of course to wait until their coach is out of the race.
                        The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Comment

I've bookmarked http://promo.espn.go.com/espn/contes...d=48&rel=modal to save a few clicks.

HCGM said on the coaching show he said the votes will reset.

Comment

BUMP. Let's keep this at the top of the list. www.espn.com/Infiniti

Comment

Originally posted by Shox21 View Post
                              BUMP. Let's keep this at the top of the list. www.espn.com/Infiniti
                              It'd be better if it was just made a sticky.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                                It'd be better if it was just made a sticky.
                                Beyond my capabilities and access. Besides, I'm not sure everyone notices the sticky threads every time.

Comment

Working...
                                X