No announcement yet.

Vote for Gregg Marshall - Infiinty Challenge on ESPN.COM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Losing to Weber and Self????? Wonder what board the guys at B98 are looking at -- Weber and Self are not even in the remaining 16. Just voted and Painter is at 20% but Marshall gained a percentage and is now at 16%. It would be great if the professors at WSU and the teachers in our public school system and employers would announce at work -- "Ok, get out your smart phones -- it's time to vote for Coach Marshall." and do that once a day until this is over. Lots of votes from WSU students, high school and middle schoolers left out there. And if the large employers in town like Spirit and Koch got behind this, we might just be able to get that $100,000 for the Childrens' Home. This is not a popularity contest for Marshall -- this is for the kids. Maybe, just maybe the KU and KState fans across the country could try to put their bias aside for just a little while and help the kids, we all could feel good about this. I know if it were Weber or Self that was left in this, I would be voting for them in order to help their charity.

Comment

• Does anyone on here work at any of these major employers that they could go to HR and make a polite request? If WSU would blast e-mail faculty/staff,that could push the envelope a bit.

Did somebody previously say there was a way to see the raw vote count? How many votes are we talking about?
      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
      ---------------------------------------
      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• I believe Steve Cohlmia's wife Missy works in PR at Koch. One of you Beta's need to get busy.

Comment

• Matta 29%
          Painter 20%
          Marshall 16%

Comment

• Lets get this blowing up on Social media, I'm just figuring this twitter thing out but plan on really reaching out to the South Carolina (Winthrop) area for votes. Shameless plug https://twitter.com/PlayAngrySports

Comment

• Originally posted by rialaigh View Post
              Lets get this blowing up on Social media, I'm just figuring this twitter thing out but plan on really reaching out to the South Carolina (Winthrop) area for votes. Shameless plug https://twitter.com/PlayAngrySports
              Thanks

Comment

• Bump

Comment

• BUMP -- Vote

Comment

• Keep on front page please to remind everyone to vote

Comment

• Matta 29%
                      Painter 20%
                      Marshall 16%

Comment

• Matta 28%
                        Painter 19%
                        Marshall 16%

with just under 3 days to end of this phase.

Comment

• Vote.

Comment

• BUMP

Comment

• 29%, 19%, 16%

Comment

• BUMP

Comment

Working...
                                X