Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BUMP

Comment

• With one hour to go, HCGM is still in 3rd place with 16% and the closest competitors are Miller and Hoiberg, both at 6%. Matta is at 28% and Painter at 19%.

While I'm not sure we have the number of voters to compete with Ohio St., let's try to get off to a good start Monday.

•Final Four voting runs from 3/3 at 1:00PM ET - 3/16 at 11:59AM ET.

Comment

• wonder what a full page promotion in the Eagle would cost (particularly if the Eagle gets behind the push to get Marshall in the final round).

Comment

• Networking. Get all of your family to use all of their e-mail accounts (yahoo, gmail, hotmail, whatever) and sign up for ones that they don't have now. Then do the same with friends. If they don't wish to spend the time, ask them for permission to use their emails, register them with ESPN and create your own easy to type password.
          "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
          ---------------------------------------
          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Are there payouts for 2/3/4 ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
              Are there payouts for 2/3/4 ?
              )
              No, just the $15,000 that's already locked in (I read the official rules AND did the math to see what added up to the total amount to be paid out).

Comment

• People need to be ready to start voting right at noon on Monday so Marshall can get off to a good start for the final 4 round.

Comment

• Bump, almost time.
                  Shox-4-Life

Comment

• Live, go go go!
                    You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

• It keeps giving me a pop-up that says the voting is closed for the "fourth" round. Just keep clicking through that message and it says it registered your vote.

Comment

• All good now VOTE ANGRY

http://promo.espn.go.com/espn/contes...ndex?next=home

Last edited by HarpBros; March 3, 2014, 12:22 PM.
                        "Valley-shaking, nation-waking 29-game win streak." - Paul Suellentrop, The Wichita Eagle

Comment

• Voted.

Comment

• Originally posted by kochHead View Post
                            Probably because we are 300 vs. the Persian Army (Ohio)
                            Maybe it'd be best if we contact Purdue, flip a coin for who to vote for and contract to split the additional $85,000, because otherwise there is no way we can fight the 65,000 yearly enrollment of Ohio St.

Comment

• Anybody else who has more than one log in frequently get "Sorry" something went wrong message and then go back in and try to vote under that name and get a message that "you've already voted"? Am wondering if those votes count.

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagoshocker View Post
                                Anybody else who has more than one log in frequently get "Sorry" something went wrong message and then go back in and try to vote under that name and get a message that "you've already voted"? Am wondering if those votes count.
                                I get that on my home laptop a lot.

Comment

Working...
                                X