Vote for Gregg Marshall - Infiinty Challenge on ESPN.COM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
    I did a refresh a bunch of times and got this to come up.

Looks good to me! <confused>
    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
    ---------------------------------------
    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Voted seven times (or six if the "error" in voting didn't get recorded) and HC3G is still in second with 16%and 16% for #3 Painter
      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:

Comment

• On more than one occasion I have vote around 11:45 p.m. (if this is set for EST would mean 12:45 a.m. or the next day), then have gone back in around 11:00 a.m. or noon and voted again, and it took both votes. Then there have been the two times is gives me an error on my first vote and then tells me I have already voted when I try again. Go figure. But a lot of the time I get to vote twice with the same email address.

Comment

• Marshall in second by himself at 16%.

Comment

• http://promo.espn.go.com/espn/contes...d=48&rel=modal is what I use to see him at 17%

Comment

• At 8:30 Wednesday, it is 32% for Matta, 16% for 3G and 15% for Painter.

Again I voted 6.5 times, I guess, because I got one error.

Comment

• I wonder I Marshall's day @ ESPN will help his voting?

Comment

• It won't hurt.
                  http://promo.espn.go.com/espn/contes...d=48&rel=modal just to get it near the top of Page 9.

Comment

• We are not gaining any ground on Matta and just keeping one percentage point ahead of Painter. Apparently it's the same people voting every day and we are not getting any new voters.

Comment

• BUMP

Comment

• Less than 1 day and 14 hours left until the round of 16. Mark Turgeon is sitting at 17th.

Comment

• BUMP to keep It on first page

Comment

• Has anyone gone onto Ohio State's board to see if they are leaving any clues as to how they jump out to such a lead. Are they doing it legit or otherwise?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shox21 View Post
                              Has anyone gone onto Ohio State's board to see if they are leaving any clues as to how they jump out to such a lead. Are they doing it legit or otherwise?
                              You do realize your talkin about Ohio right ? The state that had voter turnout in the 110 to 125 % ranges in the last presidential election. Safe to say they know ALL the tricks LOL
                              From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

• Only a little less than 11 minutes left in this round. Not sure when Round 3 starts.

Comment

Working...
                                X