Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
    Votes reset. Gregg is first right now.
    The first round ends on the 26th. Today is only the 25th.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
      The first round ends on the 26th. Today is only the 25th.
      I voted three times, each time there were only 24 coaches, listed alphabetically by school, and the vote was NaN%. Up top is said Cosch Marshall ranks number 1. Truth
      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
      ---------------------------------------
      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Cosch Marshall
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
        Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

I voted three times, each time there were only 24 coaches, listed alphabetically by school, and the vote was NaN%. Up top is said Cosch Marshall ranks number 1. Truth
          I voted about 10 hours ago and it was still in the first round. Maybe you found the secret to how Thad Matta (Ohio State) got such a big lead early.

Comment

• Voting for round 2 starts tomorrow at noon.

About the Voting

Vote for one coach’s charity per day.
            • Round 1 voting runs from 1/6 at 3:00PM ET - 1/26 at 11:59AM ET.
            • Round 2 voting runs from 1/27 at 1:00PM ET - 2/16 at 11:59AM ET.
            • Round 3 voting runs from 2/17 at 1:00PM ET - 3/2 at 11:59AM ET.
            • Final Four voting runs from 3/3 at 1:00PM ET - 3/16 at 11:59AM ET.

VOTE NOW

Comment

• The code on their clock is goofed up. The minutes are ticking up now :/

Comment

• That's because the first round has already ended and I guess they didn't want to stop it at 11am this morning.

Comment

• Well now I am showing everything reset but I can't vote yet.

Comment

• Mine is at 6+ hours and still going up.

Comment

• Here's the Official Rules page: http://promo.espn.go.com/espn/contes...dex?next=rules

There is a break in the voting period. The first round stopped at 11:59 AM ET on 1/26/14. The second round does not start until 1:00 PM ET on 1/27/14.

Comment

• VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

2nd round.
                        β€œLet your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
                        -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

• Shows me the next round coaches, but still wont let me vote yet ,, tells me this round is over come back later
                          From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

• Originally posted by OTR Shockfan View Post
                            Shows me the next round coaches, but still wont let me vote yet ,, tells me this round is over come back later
                            Same
                            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                              The second round does not start until 1:00 PM ET on 1/27/14.
                              Have a little more patience, people. It will get going here in a bit.
                              78-65

Comment

• If the second round starts at 1:00 p.m. Eastern, then why has the clock started showing almost 1 hour has run in the second round?

Comment

Working...
                                X