Clear All

Bump. Vote Angry!

Comment

Originally posted by shox1989 View Post
      Bump. Vote Angry!
      Vote angry and often!
      Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

Matta firm at 35%; Marshall holding steady at 17%; Painter is gaining and is at 11%

Comment

HCGM still in 2nd with 17% and Matta at 34%.
          ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Voted 3 times, still 17% to 34%
            "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
            ---------------------------------------
            Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
            "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
            "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

I wonder if the voting resets after each section or if it continues. If it continues, Thad Matta probably has this locked up. Still making the last four would be a nice pay day for the fine folks at Wichita Children's Home.
              78-65

Comment

Pretty sure it starts over. But being up 2-1 on the nearest competitor is a great sign for later rounds. I think WSU will close the gap some as casual fans whose schools are eliminated might throw a few votes to the "underdog."
                Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

Well just in case it doesn't reset I've been voting every day.

Comment

Bill Self now officially outside the top 24...won't be moving on to the next round if it holds.

Comment

Originally posted by martymoose View Post
                      Bill Self now officially outside the top 24...won't be moving on to the next round if it holds.
                      Probably shouldn't have mentioned it. We know KU fans are obsessed with ShockerNet and now they will rally the troops.

Comment

Marshall has slipped a little bit, now down to 16%. Ohio State coach up to 33%.

Comment

Originally posted by shox1989 View Post
                          Marshall has slipped a little bit, now down to 16%. Ohio State coach up to 33%.
                          People. Please remember to vote EVERY DAY. Some of you are faltering..
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Better late than never, right?

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                              People. Please remember to vote EVERY DAY. Some of you are faltering..
                              I don't necessarily see it that way. I think what is happening is that participation from some of the other schools behind the leaders is probably picking up a little bit. Besides all we really need to do this 1st round is to make sure 3G is in the Top 24. Looking pretty good. Good job Shocker fans. Just keep doing what you're doing. 9 more days to go in Round 1.

Comment

Each of us needs to prepare an e-mail or text to a list of our Shocker-supporting friends and family that we can send daily to remind them and make it easy for them to vote every day, especially in the later rounds.
                                "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                                ---------------------------------------
                                Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                                "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                                "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Working...
                                X