No announcement yet.

Vote for Gregg Marshall - Infiinty Challenge on ESPN.COM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We could probably not vote for the next 4 days and Marshall's % wouldn't change much at all. Once the new round starts we can start another huge wave of voting even though going from 24 to 16 coaches doesn't make very much sense so we should be able to get him into that group pretty easily.

Will be interesting to see what the percentages are next round and we should be able to get a better gauge on if Marshall has a legit shot to win this.

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock View Post
      Will be interesting to see what the percentages are next round and we should be able to get a better gauge on if Marshall has a legit shot to win this.
      Let's not wait around to see if we have a shot, let get it front of it and make it happen. Vote angry!
      The fact that man is master of his actions is due to his being able to deliberate about them.-- Thomas Aquinas

Comment

BUMP

Comment

Bumping doesn't help that much. By the time I got to this thread, there were already 5-10 thread ahead of it. A sticky would work a lot better.

Comment

Marshall at 17% now.

Comment

Bump. Still at 17%. Go Vote.

Comment

Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
                Bump. Still at 17%. Go Vote.
                Thanks for the reminder. Shocker fans with a solid consistent performance. 3 days left in Round 1. Just like the NCAA Tournament we need to pick up our game with each succeeding round.

Comment

31% to 17%

Comment

BUMP

Comment

• Self and Weber will not advance. Pity.
                      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                      ---------------------------------------
                      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
                        I've bookmarked http://promo.espn.go.com/espn/contes...d=48&rel=modal to save a few clicks.

HCGM said on the coaching show he said the votes will reset.
                        I love saving 4 clicks using this link

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
                          I love saving 4 clicks using this link
                          Thanks for doing this, it does make voting a lot easier.

Comment

• Votes reset. Gregg is first right now.
                            "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                            ---------------------------------------
                            Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                            "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                            "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                              Votes reset. Gregg is first right now.
                              Odd. I go to the site and their countdown clock says there is about 21 hours left in the 1st round. Marshall still in 2nd at 17%.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                                Odd. I go to the site and their countdown clock says there is about 21 hours left in the 1st round. Marshall still in 2nd at 17%.
                                That's what I see. When I tried to vote I received a message that there was problem recording my vote and to try again. So I tried again and it said I had already voted today. Then I looked out the window and saw a black helicopter with BCS in big white letters on the bottom and some guy with a toupee watching me through a pair of binoculars.

Comment

Working...
                                X