Clear All

• Perhaps this will help the cause:

Comment

• Thad Matta 37%
      Matt Painter 18%
      Gregg Marshall 15%

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
        Luckily neither have we and this is another round of just needing to advance. So http://promo.espn.go.com/espn/contes...d=48&rel=modal
        HCGM in 3rd place right now. Step it up shocker fans

Comment

• Matta and Painter each drop 1% and Marshall stays the same since my vote yesterday (36%, 17%, 15%).

Comment

• wonder if we cant get the kind folk on 4chan to help raise his vote count a little? We should wait until the final round for that kind of support though :sneakiness:

Comment

• Originally posted by Metalkatz View Post
              wonder if we cant get the kind folk on 4chan to help raise his vote count a little? We should wait until the final round for that kind of support though :sneakiness:
              NYPA

Comment

• agree, but it is for a good cause. and its not even for me per say, its for shocker nation and the children of Wichita. I know it wont happen, but I just thought the idea was fun
                Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
                NYPA

Comment

agree, but it is for a good cause. and its not even for me per say, its for shocker nation and the children of Wichita. I know it wont happen, but I just thought the idea was fun
                  Never play with that fire. It is never worth it.

By the way still in a solid 3rd. http://promo.espn.go.com/espn/contes...d=48&rel=modal -- keep voting.

Comment

wonder if we cant get the kind folk on 4chan to help raise his vote count a little? We should wait until the final round for that kind of support though :sneakiness:
                    That is a terrible, terrible idea. They're unpredictable, and generally horrible people. It's more than likely to back fire.

Comment

• I decided it was time to use a third email address to step up the vote. Might count for .0000000000000000000000000000000000000001%

Comment

• BUMP

Comment

• The only way to change any of the dynamics is to reach out to different class of voters and get them involved in this going forward.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                            The only way to change any of the dynamics is to reach out to different class of voters and get them involved in this going forward.
                            For discussion, I think that "different class" of voters will have a limited attention span on continuing to vote day after day. We seem to be holding our own in this round where the number of coaches drop from 24 to 16. It might be best to get that other voter involvement during the next round when the cut will go from 16 to 4.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                              For discussion, I think that "different class" of voters will have a limited attention span on continuing to vote day after day. We seem to be holding our own in this round where the number of coaches drop from 24 to 16. It might be best to get that other voter involvement during the next round when the cut will go from 16 to 4.
                              This is my plan as well. I'll have my sister, mother, dog, etc. voting daily in the later rounds.

Comment

• The next round is when the media needs to get involved to their listeners/readers to involve Wichita and its markets to remind them to vote for the WICHITA children's home on a daily basis.

Comment

Working...
                                X