Vote for Gregg Marshall - Infiinty Challenge on ESPN.COM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
    It's not looking good for GM. However, if they tally the votes based on a per capita fanbase basis, he should take this hands down.
    How is it not looking good? He's easily going moving to round 2 with the top 24 coaches and will earn a minimum of 7.5K for the Wichita Children's Home...heck if the voting keeps up as it is he'll be in the Final 4. Ohio St jumped on the voting early and WSU gained some ground. Will be interesting in the later rounds.

Edit: Looks like Cdizzle beat me to it.

Comment

Just voted again

Comment

bumpity bump bump

Still trail Mr. Thadeus Matta 31-18%. Purdue's Painter in 3rd place at 11%.
        "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Am I crazy or are the numbers not changing?

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
            You're crazy! Kidding of course. Marshall's is staying at 18%, but I've noticed everyone else's percentage going down, probably due to more schools getting involved in the voting.

Comment

Have you voted?

Putting the link at the top of the page.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
                Originally posted by martymoose View Post
                You're crazy! Kidding of course. Marshall's is staying at 18%, but I've noticed everyone else's percentage going down, probably due to more schools getting involved in the voting.
                I saw Matta as high as 33%, now 31% and Painter's was 12%, yesterday 11%, now 10%.

Comment

Still have almost 16 days to go in his round, so a lot will depend and the persistence and staying power of each fan base.

Comment

Gregg is at 17% so he has fallen 1% since yesterday. It's the same number of fans voting each day. If we can't increase the number of fans voting, Gregg won't gain any ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Shox21 View Post
                      Gregg is at 17% so he has fallen 1% since yesterday. It's the same number of fans voting each day. If we can't increase the number of fans voting, Gregg won't gain any ground.
                      And Thad is up to 34% after falling to 31% so he's gotten a decent bump in the number of fans. It's going to be almost impossible to beat him but there's no reason Marshall can't be Final Four (and take second.) That's a pretty nice accomplishment when you see the size of the other schools in this competition.

Comment

I don't understand why the Wichita Childrens home doesn't make an appeal through the various media outlets TV, Radio, Newspaper.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
                          I don't understand why the Wichita Childrens home doesn't make an appeal through the various media outlets TV, Radio, Newspaper.
                          Meh, no reason to waste any time or resources now when Marshall doesn't need the votes. Asking someone to perform a task everyday for 3 months is a lost cause. If they wait until the final phase, March 3rd to March 16th, it might actually have a positive effect on the voting and remove any possible burnout voters.

Comment

Originally posted by martymoose View Post
                            It was a trick question. OF COURSE I'M CRAZY!

PS - I think the rest is on eastern time. I voted last night ~ 1am and I voted again at 11:50 PM.

Comment

Just voted. Gregg Marshall is still in second at 17%, but Thad Matta is up to 35%.

Oh, and if you click on University or Charity a couple of time for the SORT BY, you'll have Marshall as the first coach on the list, making it easier to vote for him.

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Working...
                                X