No announcement yet.

Vote for Gregg Marshall - Infiinty Challenge on ESPN.COM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I messed up and clicked on the VOTE button that was above the coach's name. Unfortunately that vote was for Fred Hoiberg of Iowa State. I promise it won't happen again.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
      I messed up and clicked on the VOTE button that was above the coach's name. Unfortunately that vote was for Fred Hoiberg of Iowa State. I promise it won't happen again.
      So how much of Hoiberg's success (8%) is WSU fans mis-voting?
      "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
        So how much of Hoiberg's success (8%) is WSU fans mis-voting?
        It's hard to say, but with the VOTE button right next to the picture, I'm sure there's been some.

Comment

I voted...
          Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
          Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

Matta 32%
            Painter 13%
            Marshall 11%
            Hoiberg 9%

Comment

I dunno where to put this but I just saw a bit on KWCH where the team went to the home of a kid with leukemia tonight in Peck. His dad was being interviewed and said his son had never been so excited than waking up today and knowing the Shockers were coming over.

Just love those kind of stories. It's nice to see the boys taking a night away from their busy lives to make a kid's/family's day. We have great men and a great program, headed by a great coach.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Andrew has a good friend named Ramon also.

Comment

Marshall is now in 2nd place with 14%

Comment

Tied for second with 13%
                    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

I usually don't vote in these things, but this is definitely worth the time to do. Hopefully the media in town gets on to letting everyone know about it. The charity will definitely appreciate all the votes.

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                        Moose, can you get this on the bag?
                        I wish...you have to log in each time you vote. I've voted twice!

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
                          Probably not a contest that can be won with bots, given the user login requirement, but maybe Moose knows something I don't.
                          :)

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock View Post
                            I usually don't vote in these things, but this is definitely worth the time to do. Hopefully the media in town gets on to letting everyone know about it. The charity will definitely appreciate all the votes.
                            THIS!!! :good: :wsu_posters:
                            Last edited by ShockTalk; January 7, 2014, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock View Post
                              Received email with this from Wichita State Basketball:

Marshall to Participate in Infiniti Coaches' Charity Challenge

Courtesy Wichita State
                              Mon, January 06, 2014

WICHITA, Kan. — WSU Men’s Basketball Coach Gregg Marshall is competing to win up to $100,000 for Wichita Children’s Home during the Infiniti Coaches’ Charity Challenge, which begins today. To win, he is encouraging fans toshow the nation their Shocker pride and “Vote Angry” daily at espn.com/infinity and share the enthusiasm on social media with the #VoteAngry hashtag.
                              There are 47 other rival coaches in the competition, so every vote counts. The competition is broken up into four rounds, with the first round of voting ending on January 26. Fans can vote every day for Coach Marshall and Wichita Children’s Home. Coaches with the most votes at the end of each voting period move up to the next round.
                              Below is the voting schedule:
                              Round 1 Voting: 1/6 - 1/26
                              Round 2 Voting: 1/27 - 2/16
                              Round 3 Voting: 2/17 - 3/2
                              Final Four Voting: 3/3 - 3/16
                              Wichita Children’s Home offers the only emergency, temporary residential shelter for children in our community. With the public’s support, the Home is open 24/7 and keeps thousands of children safe every year. To learn more about the Home, visit www.wch.org.
                              "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                              ---------------------------------------
                              Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                              "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                              "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

oh no! Voting angry? what kind of message is that sending to our youth?!?! oh the horror!! :O
                                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                                X