No announcement yet.

Wichita State media love thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No worries MVC. I appreciate the clarification. Although you have to admit that the original comment sure sounds like you would be rooting for a Shocker loss. I'll chalk it up to a disconnect between your brain and your typing fingers. :-)

in no way am I rooting for an undefeated regular season

Comment

Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
      No worries MVC. I appreciate the clarification. Although you have to admit that the original comment sure sounds like you would be rooting for a Shocker loss. I'll chalk it up to a disconnect between your brain and your typing fingers. :-)
      Fair enough. You know typing fingers isn't an exact science. Many times when posting (much like others I am guessing) I am in between my wife asking me to take out the trash, does a certain garment make her look fat, wondering what a commercial on tv is really advertising for, etc... My intent wasn't to make me out to be a troll, a devil worshiper, or anything like that. My attempts to communicate an opinion sometimes misses the mark...oh wait, my wife wants me to taste test a new recipe (this request may require Nexium).

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
        Fair enough. You know typing fingers isn't an exact science. Many times when posting (much like others I am guessing) I am in between my wife asking me to take out the trash, does a certain garment make her look fat, wondering what a commercial on tv is really advertising for, etc... My intent wasn't to make me out to be a troll, a devil worshiper, or anything like that. My attempts to communicate an opinion sometimes misses the mark...oh wait, my wife wants me to taste test a new recipe (this request may require Nexium).
        I don't think anybody is going to get the fern reference .. so I'll throw a hint ... 1984. Not a big hint, but still, a hint.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kochaddict View Post
          TOO much?

Bears with no clothes. How sad. :tongue-new:
          NEVER GOOGLE NAKED BEARS TO TRY AND COME UP WITH A WITTY RESPONSE. DAMMIT.

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
          Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

The Top 25 Coaching Jobs

21. Wichita State. The only school in the Missouri Valley Conference -- the most underrated conference in the country, along with maybe the A-10 -- that has a private plane, which is a huge advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
              gotta admit ,, I got a chuckle outa the Cretin , bein just out of the list
              From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

Beat out Gonzaga and Butler. Next target should be Memphis. Then Louisville..
                Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                  NEVER GOOGLE NAKED BEARS TO TRY AND COME UP WITH A WITTY RESPONSE. DAMMIT.
                  Why? Why? Why would you do that!?

Comment

Originally posted by OTR Shockfan View Post
                    I was in tears.

Keep on, keepin on in the Big east.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by OTR Shockfan View Post
                      Well, CU is probably chuckling all the way to the bank.

Comment

I hate seeing Texas on that list. Let's hope they don't start looking for a coach anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Capitol Shock II View Post
                          I hate seeing Texas on that list. Let's hope they don't start looking for a coach anytime soon.
                          Texas has been a bit of a surprise (pleasant) this year. Pulling for rhem to do exceptionally well this year.
                          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Agreed, it would suck to lose jans to Texas, but hcgm has shown he can bring in great assistants year after year... ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Shox21 View Post
                              Well, CU is probably chuckling all the way to the bank.
                              At least the athletic director is. What about the 2000 or so fans that will be left after 80% of their scoring leaves and they're battling DePaul, Providence and Seton Hall to stay out of the Big East basement?

Comment

I am not a CU fan in any way nor will I ever be, however, some of you guys seem to think that Doug is the only player on that team and that the whole team is going to fall apart next year without him. CU has 12 other scholarship players as well as walk-ons, just like all other D1 programs. You don't think Coach McDermott knew that his son would be leaving one day (however I do acknowledge that Gibbs isn't ever going to leave). Coach McD has been recruiting the last several years with this inevitability in mind. CU will not be in the basement of the Big East -- they may not win it, but I just don't see them in the very bottom. It may take them a few years (or not) but I do think you will see CU very successful in their new league. Given the chance, we would all like to be in their shoes.

Comment

Working...
                                X