Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
    Myron Medcalf ‏@MedcalfByESPN 41s
    Fred VanVleet is in the "best point guard in America" conversation.
    Don't disagree but ironically today might have been Fred's "worst" performance of the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
      Best quote from SLU Fan Forum:

"I would trade six of any our SLU players for one WSU Baker."
      . I wouldn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
        Pete Gillen ‏@Gillenhoops 21 Nov
        Wichita State's backcourt of pt. guard Fred VanVleet and 2 guard Ron Baker is one of the Top 15 backcourts in the country.Winners & athletic
        If they are only 15th I'd hate to see the other 14. Sheesh.

Try top 5.

Comment

• Originally posted by DUShock View Post
          Gottlieb was carrying on about the Shocks being unworthy of their ranking, I was wondering if he woulda made such a comment against a BCS school? He is arrogant and bias toward the power conferences.
          Funny, I heard him tell coach we were going to be a top 10 team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
            Funny, I heard him tell coach we were going to be a top 10 team.
            He also said, "Are they the 12th best team, probably not". He is a tool. Hate when he calls any games. It's too early to say definitively who are the top teams in the country right now. Shox are #12 for a reason right now and until there are more games to judge from you can't really argue the point. Shox should be a top 10 team tomorrow and deservedly so. They should just leave it at that
            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
              I love mike Kennedy, but he needs to back off on the complaining. I listened to the live broadcast while traveling and believed we were being hosed from MK's call of the game, but when I got home and watched the replay, I'm sorry, but he was dead wrong about some of the plays he was going crazy about. For instance the shot clock violation -no, Fred's shot did not hit the rim, and when he was comainin about two guys fouling Tekele and then a goal tending for grabbing the rim - maybe one guy got him with a little body, hard to tell, but it was Tekele who grabbed the rim. It seems like be thinks the refs are just out to get WSU. Yes, they called a loose game today, but it wasn't nearly as one sided as MK made it sound.
              MK Is a homer who doesn't get the benefit of replay. But he is my homer so I'll take him warts and all.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                He also said, "Are they the 12th best team, probably not". He is a tool. Hate when he calls any games. It's too early to say definitively who are the top teams in the country right now. Shox are #12 for a reason right now and until there are more games to judge from you can't really argue the point. Shox should be a top 10 team tomorrow and deservedly so. They should just leave it at that
                The world is what you want to see. When I heard that I thought he was saying we are better than 12.

Comment

• NM
                  In Orbe Terrum Non Visi

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                    Tekele was pretty darn solid the entire game. Only one silly turnover that I remember.
                    You missed two others. Very unlike TC.

Comment

• @Gary:ParrishCBS: Huge effort from Wichita State today. Not many schools will win at SLU this year. This WSU team might be better than the Final Four team.
                      Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Anyone know where I can watch a replay of the game or even highlights?
                        “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
                        -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

• Originally posted by kochHead View Post
                          Anyone know where I can watch a replay of the game or even highlights?
                          The game is going to be on again at 11 tonight.

Comment

• I don't have cable. Hopefully it will be on one of "those" sites.
                            “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
                            -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

• Originally posted by kochHead View Post
                              I don't have cable. Hopefully it will be on one of "those" sites.
                              I don't think many people stream replays. Good luck though.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• oh, and...

"early with the tomahawk jam!"

Comment

Working...
                                X