No announcement yet.

Poll Watch (2013-14 Edition)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When there is a lone outlier and he has us at 3rd, the haters have completely surrendered.
    Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Originally posted by MadaboutWu View Post
      When there is a lone outlier and he has us at 3rd, the haters have completely surrendered.

They're just getting their second wind.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
        They're just getting their second wind.
        They'd better take a big breath, they're going to need it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
          They'd better take a big breath, they're going to need it.
          We are going to be the talk of College basketball until we lose…This ride is about to get a lot more fun, and we might just get to go twice!!!
          Livin the dream

Comment

• We've moved to #4 in the Massey Composite, which currently averages 50 rankings (there are some still to be added this week since it will normally get up to around 63 statistical rankings).

In terms of number of systems that rank each team #1 in the nation and worst ranking in any one system, here is the current breakdown:

Arizona - 20 (worst ranking - 7)
            Florida - 10 (worst ranking - 14)
            Wichita State - 10 (worst ranking - 18)
            Louisville - 8 (worst ranking - 25)
            Kansas - 1 (worst ranking - 16)
            Duke - 1 (worst ranking - 16)
            Villanova - 0 (worst ranking - 12)
            "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• Coaches Poll (3-16-2014) has Florida with 26 first place votes and Wichita with 6; so we dropped a first place vote and one point from last week.

Massey Composite we are still #4 behind Florida, Arizona and Villanova.
              "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
              ---------------------------------------
              Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
              "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
              "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Unbelievable where has your program gone. Talking here about being the no.1 team in America ... crazy. Congratulations ...:tennis:

Comment

• We finished 7th in the coaches poll. Not too shabby, given the circumstances.

Get the latest College Basketball rankings for the 2024-25 season. Find out where your favorite team is ranked in the AP Top 25, Coaches Poll, Top 25 And 1, NET, or RPI polls and rankings.

Comment

• With a single first place vote too!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Therapy View Post
                      We finished 7th in the coaches poll. Not too shabby, given the circumstances.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebask...nkings/coaches
                      That is pretty crazy considering we lost the only 'real team' we played.
                      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Is it wrong of me to enjoy the fact that there are KU fans whose children are walking and talking and might even know how to wave the wheat -- but have never seen the end of a college basketball season when KU was ranked higher that WSU?

Let's send those little bastards off to school that way.
                        “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• Originally posted by Wuzee View Post
                          Is it wrong of me to enjoy the fact that there are KU fans whose children are walking and talking and might even know how to wave the wheat -- but have never seen the end of a college basketball season when KU was ranked higher that WSU?

Let's send those little bastards off to school that way.
                          Damn it, you just HAD to turn on the JH4P locator ping, didn't you?

Comment

• One more good loss and they might have cracked the top 10.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                              Damn it, you just HAD to turn on the JH4P locator ping, didn't you?
                              I want WSU to be better than KU and have enjoyed seeing the Shox finish ahead in the polls. What about Wuzee's comment made you think I would be up in arms?

Comment

• For those who say GM HCGM doesnt have any friends in the coaching biz....Well we know he has at least one. WU received one first place vote, as did Kentucky. I wonder if coach Cal and Gregg swapped first place votes for each other....:glee:

Comment

Working...
                                X