No announcement yet.

Ron Baker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ron at #25 on the latest Fjord's Bjoard.

NBA news, commentary, scores, stats, standings, audio and video highlights from ESPN.

Comment

• "10 candidates for college basketball's breakout players" - SB*Nation

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
        "10 candidates for college basketball's breakout players" - SB*Nation

http://www.sbnation.com/college-bask...eakout-players
        Don't watch the GIF. You'll just be reminded, as I was, that Baker was fouled on that 3-pt shot. In a one point loss. Then you'll be sad for the rest of the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
          Don't watch the GIF. You'll just be reminded, as I was, that Baker was fouled on that 3-pt shot. In a one point loss. Then you'll be sad for the rest of the day.
          I watched the game again the other day. SMH... :(

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
            Yeah, but they were really letting them play

(at one end of the court.)
            Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• These 10 players will need to shoot it well from distance in order for their teams to have success.
              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• #3 Nice!
                ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• "Top Five Shooting Guards In College Basketball" - 247 Sports

With the college basketball season rapidly approaching, I take a look at the top five shooting guards across the country.

Comment

• I sometimes find out humorous that all these articles expect the scoring slack will be picked up by Baker and Van Vleet. Their scoring may increase some, but I expect Carter to have the most growth in his point total, and anything else will be achieved by the newcomers. Ron and Fred know defenses will be keying on them, so I expect they will find easy baskets for their teammates.
                    You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

• Baker's game against Kentucky solidified his place (along with his games in the Final 4) in the National media.

Comment

• Here is a possible "tall-ball-lineup" for the following Season when FVV and Baker are Seniors listed by positions. 1.-FVV-2.-Baker-3.McDuffie-4.-Nurger-5.Wamukota. Sure, variables could occur

but we must have dreams. Speaking of dreams, here is a 3-point shooting smaller ball line up. FVV, Henderson, Baker, McDuffie, and Nurger. Of course we will have many other solid players that

may want to take over one or more of these slots.
                        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Hamilton, a 6-9 forward with perimeter prowess, will be difficult to bench later in his career.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                            Hamilton, a 6-9 forward with perimeter prowess, will be difficult to bench later in his career.
                            One could make a case for almost every 3G recruited player going forward.

Comment

• Five Players To Know - Ron Baker

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                                From the article:
                                Draft Projection: NBA DraftExpress currently has him as the No. 44 pick in the 2016 mock draft.
                                Is that good news or bad news? At #44, it might be worthwhile to play his Sr. year at WSU.
                                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Working...
                                X