Ron Baker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ron Baker!

I really like that kid's game. He is going to be something special by the time he is finished in Wichita.

Originally posted by WinthropGrad View Post
    I really like that kid's game. He is going to be something special by the time he is finished in Wichita.
    Yes he is!

Comment

You got that right
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Preach!

Comment

I cannot speak highly enough about his game.. I was skeptical.... But seriously he can ball his ass off

Comment

Bow down to "Baker the Maker"

And @WuDrWu: "The Prophet"

Comment

Baker is a shot Maker, a foes heartbreaker, and a Freshman Closer with ice-water in his veins. He blocked a shot, played the D. made some throws, made some nice passes, and is not finished even in this game yet. I want him to shoot more because he is very accurate.
              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Did you see that 3 Baker just drained? Nuff said!!!
                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Slow. White. Unathletic.

Now remember that was a couple dumb poster. Very good posters on that board also.

Comment

Love how the shocks play hard!!! They are on a mission to play for the championship!!! Hope KU makes it too so we can whip there tail!!

Comment

Did I ever tell you guys that I thought Ron Baker was our best all around player?
                      Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Baker adds a lot of game to our team. His rebounding, put backs, blocking, and shot making are all good.

Comment

Umm...as an outsider I would say he already is a special player.

Comment

Gotta love that 'game of 21' tip in. And I llloovvedd when he slapped a loose ball down the floor to avoid a scrum and basically made an assist of it to Cle. Too bad Cle couldn't finish

Comment

Ron Baker the big shot maker, king of the court shake and bake all takers

Comment

Working...
                              X