Shox vs. Zags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
    These times are great. I can follow the women, go to church and then be home to watch the men.
    So what time is Temple?

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
      So what time is Temple?
      Ah, well played, sir . . .
      If you take the high road, you won't find much traffic there . . .

Comment

I watched the Zag-Southern game, and I believe it is a winnable game for us, especially if we start hitting our outside shots. Early and Armstead will have to have a good game again, but we need some chip-in points from Demetric/Cotton and Baker needs to get hot. Their center reminds me a little like Stutz, and I think we win the battle of the boards if it is a physical game.

I am already so proud of this team, they are warriors...

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9 View Post
          I watched the Zag-Southern game, and I believe it is a winnable game for us, especially if we start hitting our outside shots. Early and Armstead will have to have a good game again, but we need some chip-in points from Demetric/Cotton and Baker needs to get hot. Their center reminds me a little like Stutz, and I think we win the battle of the boards if it is a physical game.

I am already so proud of this team, they are warriors...

Their center does not remind me of Stutz ... the dude is an All American, athletic and can finish strong moving towards the bucket. If we can keep the pangos/olynyk pick and roll scenario in check(Pitt could have killed us if they would have hit their roll guy better), I do feel very good about this game. As others mentioned already ... we'll also need to come out strong and hit some early shots and then stay consistant throughout the game.
          Up your nose with a rubber hose - Barbarino

Comment

Originally posted by RomeoCrennel's Belly View Post
            I feel great about this game. We're playing with house money really. We already won an NCAA game in a season that started with the lowest of expectations. I'd much rather be where we are than where Creighton is. We gt an overrated Gonzaga squad while they still have to be Cincy and then Duke, who should be a 1 seed instead of GU. The Bulldogs seem kind of weak and we'll be able to bully them around.
            CAN SOMEONE PLEASE BAN THIS CREIGHTON CLOWN ALREADY? He still can't keep sCUm off his keyboard in a WSU Gonzaga thread and then cutely knocks the Zags in his spat.

It's so FREAKING obvious. Ban this moron please. I can sniff em down from a state away. As Shockernet's guard dog, you can trust me on this one.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
              If we ever had a ShockerNet get-together, a big question would be whether or not to require nametags with your SN name. Would be kind of interesting to go without and see if we could all figure out what everyone's SN name was.
              There is an idea. @ShockBand:, @_kai_:, and @RoyalShock: make it happen!

Wait, im in BR. But I will be in Wichita in June.

Comment

I know I know at least 5 of you guys in some way or another. A few former posters as well... It would be interesting with no ID.
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I fear we might have a few posters like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USHZZ5bwASU

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                    CAN SOMEONE PLEASE BAN THIS CREIGHTON CLOWN ALREADY? He still can't keep sCUm off his keyboard in a WSU Gonzaga thread and then cutely knocks the Zags in his spat.

It's so FREAKING obvious. Ban this moron please. I can sniff em down from a state away. As Shockernet's guard dog, you can trust me on this one.
                    You're not doing a very good job either. Every time you respond, you mention Creighton.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh
                      IIRC, the last Valley team to play a 1 seed was UNI vs. KU. This game should be more difficult because Gonzaga won't consider the game won because of the names on the unis.
                      Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                      Except olynyk already kind of did that yesterday wen he said 'I couldn't tell you the names of any of their players' or something like that.
                      The kid was asked a spur of the moment question and gave an honest answer. Why does everything have to be a reason to jump on someone?

Comment

Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
                        The kid was asked a spur of the moment question and gave an honest answer. Why does everything have to be a reason to jump on someone?
                        no doubt, why would he know them?

Comment

Originally posted by HoracePinker View Post
                          "They lace em up and now they hook up with the Shockers and they will be shocked because the Shockers will win that game"
                          Jimmy V on sportscenter talking about Gonzaga
                          Dickie V.
                          "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
                            Just having some fun. Not really trying to jump on gonzaga. I like those guys. You aren't jumping on me are you? :)

Comment

I'll be he knows some names today, now that they have had time to review the scouting report. And I'm sure they know more than just "#32" for Tekele "Nails" Cotton.
                              Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

So how are we going to defend their front court? Maybe EO gets more playing time to try slow down Olynyk?

Comment

Working...
                                X