Shox vs. Zags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KSUUWSU View Post
    Pressure the guards and control their bigs. Especially that Old Neck guy. Big and choose are times to run smart/effective. Oh yah, DW starts trying to turn it into the Demetric Williams show...get him out.
    Oh man, to much rum drink already. Sorry all for the typos.
    When your not practicing, someone somewhere is and when you meet him...he'll beat you.

Comment

• Is there an online link to the game?

Comment

• Got my very first Boulevard Wheat on deck and poured...

To say I could put a lump of coal in my ass and **** out a diamond would be an understatement.

Comment

• Shocks, after watching the first few minutes... You guys are gonna win!

Comment

• Originally posted by shocksrbest View Post
            Is there an online link to the game?
            Go to CBS. I know they have all the games online.
            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Shocker Bench - 21

Zag Bench - A Big Fat Zero
              "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                With a win tonight, these milestones come upon us like a flood. EO will get his chance along with our other Shocks to make History tonight. Nights like tonight don't present themself often. Nights like tonight will be always remembered and witnessed by millions.
                And post number 1000 goes to you FSF. Here's to optimism!

You were quite the prophet.

Comment

• [QUOTE=DJ06Shocker;385605]And post number 1000 goes to you FSF. Here's to optimism!

You were quite the prophet.[/QUO

Congrats DJ06Shocker and you are rooting for the right Team. In my case, even a blind squirrel finds an occasional acorn. The great news is, there is nobody left in this here Dance that we don't respect, and no team we fear. We just play them one at a time. How does our beloved Shox get the attention of the Public eye? We mess up and bust their bracket. What a thrill this win was!!! When we play at our best, we are scary and spooky good.
                  Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
                  X