Shox vs. Zags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
    This is a test. My enter key no longer works on this site. So I cannot move down two lines in order to start a new paragraph. <drat> What a mess. I have my lucky socks all washed and ready.
    What are you using? The enter key doesn't work for me in Windows 8 RT mode. I have to click "Switch Editor to Source Mode" in order to enter carriage returns.

Comment

How many minutes did DWill, Nick, and FVV play? Seems to me they weren't on the court too much, which could lead to extended minutes against the Zags.
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Vitale's act has gotten tiresome over the years, with his Duke, ACC loving bias. He is a character, for sure. But I usually don't pay any attention to what he says. That is, until this am. Dickie V's star team of the day yesterday was Wichita State baby! "Be careful Zags. Be prepared to be Shocked on Saturday baby!"

Ok. I guess I can tolerate Dick for a couple of days.

It's a great day to be a Shocker!
        Last edited by Shocktoberfest; March 22, 2013, 08:08 AM.

Comment

I think too many give credit to the minutes played in the NCAA tourney. This isn't the MVC where you play back to back days. The day off will allow both teams the appropriate rest. However, expect both offenses to run fairly smoothly as the scouting and preparation for the second game is much more limited than the first.
          You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

These times are great. I can follow the women, go to church and then be home to watch the men.
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I feel great about this game. We're playing with house money really. We already won an NCAA game in a season that started with the lowest of expectations. I'd much rather be where we are than where Creighton is. We gt an overrated Gonzaga squad while they still have to be Cincy and then Duke, who should be a 1 seed instead of GU. The Bulldogs seem kind of weak and we'll be able to bully them around.

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                These times are great. I can follow the women, go to church and then be home to watch the men.
                This makes me wonder if we are going to be in the same building tomorrow around 530 :)

Comment

IIRC, the last Valley team to play a 1 seed was UNI vs. KU. This game should be more difficult because Gonzaga won't consider the game won because of the names on the unis.
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                    IIRC, the last Valley team to play a 1 seed was UNI vs. KU. This game should be more difficult because Gonzaga won't consider the game won because of the names on the unis.
                    Except olynyk already kind of did that yesterday wen he said 'I couldn't tell you the names of any of their players' or something like that.

Comment

Question is, are you going to church because you "followed" the women?
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                        This makes me wonder if we are going to be in the same building tomorrow around 530 :)
                        Only if you're in a church on S. Webb.

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                        Question is, are you going to church because you "followed" the women?
                        No such luck there.
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Only if you're in a church on S. Webb.

No such luck there.
                          Haha no. Now I feel a little better. I wouldn't want to blur the lines between shockernet and reality.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                            Haha no. Now I feel a little better. I wouldn't want to blur the lines between shockernet and reality.
                            If we ever had a ShockerNet get-together, a big question would be whether or not to require nametags with your SN name. Would be kind of interesting to go without and see if we could all figure out what everyone's SN name was.
                            Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzagasaur View Post
                              Hey All! So excited for this game! Ya'll have an incredibly athletic, talented team and it ought to be one heck of a game! I'm not sure if the attitude is shared by my fellow zags, but I too would love if the officials would let both our teams play. As a WCC team Gonzaga has spent the last month hearing(mostly from cbs >:| )about how we come from a weak conference, don't deserve a one seed, and can't thrive in a really physical and fast paced game.... well, here's a great opportunity! Lets hope the teams are allowed to decide the pace rather than the officials! Here's to a great game with no injuries! All the best!
                              Thanks for coming on here, even thought the Zags are one of the darlings of the media and WSU is just a mid major it won't matter tomorrow who wins as far as the media is concerned. If you win then its because the Shocks were a mid major and if the Shocks win (I hope) it will be because you were over rated and come from a weak conference. So its really is a no win situation for either team. Congratulations for your success this season thus far and garnering a #1 seed and whoever wins just keep winning to stick it to those bcs bastards.

Comment

For all the SN people that are going to get their panties in a bunch about the mid major reference in my previous post I was alluding to how we are perceived by the media. Sorry, just trying to head off some people that don't recognize sarcasm real well.

Comment

Working...
                                X