Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2024 Edition-Bilas “Let them transfer at Halftime to the opposing team” Portal Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He is a 3 star recruit. No “big” school offers but I don’t put much stock in that. Drake, UMKC, St Louis, Wyoming, South Dakota State. 6’5” 175 lb. so he needs to bulk up.

Comment

• Looks like he averaged around 24 pts and 12 rb per game.
      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
        He is a 3 star recruit. No “big” school offers but I don’t put much stock in that. Drake, UMKC, St Louis, Wyoming, South Dakota State. 6’5” 175 lb. so he needs to bulk up.
        thought he was 6'8"

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
          lol!!

His dad is a coach killer. No thanks.
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

You already offered my right moon stone years ago for something related to a “Texas Cow Pattie.” I wish you would just leave my marbles alone man!
              Well I'd volunteer mine but I don't think my wife will let me have em back.
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                Simply shocking! Rick would never do such a thing.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                    Do you think in 2026-27 we finally won't have to talk about/convert the Covid year anymore?

Because I'm pretty sure we will still be dealing with it.
                    I think this is how it kind of ends. If someone started in 2020, they got the full year over, so even though they participated or redshirted, doesn't count against them. I think we have two more seasons of this happening.

For example:
                    Season Ending Notes
                    2020 Free Year Due to Covid
                    2021 1-Redshirt
                    2022 2-Freshman
                    2023 3-Sophomore
                    2024 4-Junior
                    2025 5-Medical Hardship
                    2026 6-Senior
                    2027 No Addt'l Covid Years

Comment

Coulda had him as a coach. Darn.
                      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

A "Cheetah" can't change his spots.

Comment

• Actually, I assumed that was legal now

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                            Actually, I assumed that was legal now
                            May as well be. I doubt he's the only one doing it. Maybe most use boosters to do the work

Comment

• At the beginning of next season he should suspend himself for a couple games against some terrible non-con opponents. You can get out of more Level 1 violations than you suspend yourself for if you have some NCAA connections and lawyer up.
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

So he's doing the same thing as many others but is getting singled out? Go figure.

We've already heard a number of coaches complain that their guys are being approached in season by schools trying to get a leg up. Kind of wish some of these coaches would just start naming names and see if anything will actually be done rather than pretending that Pitino is the only one doing it.
                                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                                X